“Great grocery store..”

Add it.
Ingles
Ranked #28 of 126 Restaurants in Waynesville
Reviewed April 21, 2018

Very nice and clean store. Just added cafe in front to eat in the store. Nice baked goods and self serve salad bar. Similar to Florida grocery store, Publix. Discount for card members, which is free to join.

Reviewed January 23, 2018

Three stop lights from Maggie Valley so I hit the store for groceries and supplies for our stay in the cabin. Giant store. Sign up for their membership card so you get the sale prices. No charge but my savings were big.

Reviewed December 31, 2017 via mobile

Great new place. Not much on customer service though. Have asked for certain things to be added, promised they would be, but it’s never happened. Prices on some items were excessive as compared to competitors.

Reviewed November 16, 2017

The deli/restaurant in the Ingles grocery store offers an extensive selection of sandwiches, main courses and desserts along with table seating for those who wish to eat at the store. Prices are reasonable. Food quality was very good. The only downside was that they could have used additional staff to serve the customers.

Reviewed October 24, 2017

I live in Rochester, New York home of the Wegmans Grocery Stores. Wegmans is perhaps one the TOP rated supermarket chains in the US. They are also rated extremely high for employee satisfaction. That being said I was recently in Waynesville, NC vacationing and I stopped in Ingles for groceries for our one week stay.

Upon entering Ingles I thought I was home in my local Wegmans. The layout was the same and the quality of presenting groceries was the same. Aisles were wider in Ingles which I found delightful. The quality of food was comparable but the local Wegmans brand of food which I complain about was not present. Instead there were more brand named food labels. I really liked this. Ease of parking was great. Store was clean and bright. Checking out was fast and easy.

All in all I wouldn't mind shopping at an Ingles if it was in my hometown. Great store!