“Best trip ever”
Review of Washington Motel

Washington Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Washington
Washington Motel
Ranked #7 of 7 Hotels in Washington
Reviewed March 13, 2009

Me and my wife and son came to washington nc to visit her grandparents and we got there late that night and we did not want to wake them up so we went to washington motel and the service we got at 3am was great the clerk had a smile on his face and greeted us like we've been coming here for a long time but it was our first time coming to the washington motel and we plan on coming back to the washington motel

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank rico19

Reviewed September 4, 2008

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the Washington Hotel. I felt that the staff really and truly cared to make my stay as enjoyable and comfortable as possible. I have stayed at several hotels in Washington and in Eastern N.C but i have never stayed at a hotel with such a wonderful staff and customer relationship as the Washington Hotel!

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed September 13, 2007

I made a reservation at this motel a couple months in advance. I was ABSOLUTELY NOT informed of any cancellation policy.

I had to cancel my reservation due to my mother having surgery. I called far in advance but when I called they told me that they were going to charge my card anyway as they did not have a cancellation policy. Even if I had called back 5 minutes after making the reservation, they would NOT have canceled the reservation and I would still have had my card charged.

BEWARE, DO NOT MAKE A RESERVATION AT THIS MOTEL UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!!!

• Stayed: September 2007, traveled solo