Days Inn Washington
Econo Lodge North(Washington)
  • Breakfast included
Quality Inn(Washington)
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleanwaffle housefridge and microwaveno issueslobby areacomfortable stayecono lodgethe hotel staffenjoyed our stayin townpetratespurposehousekeepinggirlbrandwaterfront
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 27, 2013

My family and I stayed here for a couple days on the way to the beach this past weekend. I was very pleased with the service and the staff there was very helpful. I was told that this place is under new managment and from the looks of it they are doing an excellent job. I stayed here almost a year ago, and from last time to this time things have done a 360 degree change. The rooms are remodeled, the lobby area was done well and our room was very clean. My family and I felt completely safe here and the staff made us feel at home. I would definitely stay here again considering the very reasonable price and I recommend that you stay here as well. Very pleased.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 20, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Check in staff was very nice. Room was adequate. We were pleasantly surprised by the refrigerator! We arrived late and were placed in a smoking room. Non-Smoking rooms were available and I was disappointed to not have one. A Non-Smoking room was requested when the room was reserved and paid for. Breakfast did not include any Gluten Free items which was disappointing. There was some trash from previous guest left in the room.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 7, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 22, 2013

For the cost this hotel offers marginal value, though the only staff person I saw was friendly and helpful. The exterior is a little dated and worn looking, the room was somewhat better. Housekeeping left a sock behind the bedside table and some hairs here and there but overall it was pretty clean. The bed was comfortable but the pillows were in bad need of replacement. The tv was old, bathroom fixtures showed age, it's time for some updating.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo