“Really great”

Blackbeard's Restaurant and Lounge
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 19, 2011

Each year my husband Ernie and I go to the Fossil Fair in the area and the one thing we look forward to is an evening meal at Blackbeards. We will be there again the weekend of May 27th and meeting up with other fossil friends at the osyster bar. They have a restaurant that serves a verity of different foods and an osyster bar. Both in seperate places in the same building. If you try it you will love it.

Reviewed December 11, 2010

I'm a regular visitor to Black Beard's - the food in both the restaurant and the oyster bar are great and the bar has a congenial atmosphere. Drinks are reasonabley priced with daily specials and the music is usually good on Friday nights.

1  Thank Politiko40
Reviewed September 30, 2010

I don't eat in the Restaurant much but I do go in the Lounge often. I always have a great time and the bartenders are great. Friday nights are the best with live music. I think if people would tell their hostest or a manager when there is something wrong, they could fix the problem.

1  Thank TolerWashingtonN_C_
Reviewed September 4, 2010

Labor day weekend, my family and I heard the food was good, and it was fairly priced. It was completely wrong!! The service immediately sucked, we ordered an appetizer, and got it when we were finished with our dinner, and when we turned them down, the waitress gave us a dirty look and rolled her eyes..we waited 20 minutes for our drinks, then no refills, and the oysters claimed to be fresh, tasted everything but fresh. We were among 6 other tables all complaining about our food, and service. we had to remind the waitress our dinner came with a salad and demi bread. Oh what a horrible dinner, and the majority of the time we witnessed other tables getting orders wrong, and waiting on drinks as well. It was a disaster of a restaurant!!
I would never recommend this or eat there ever again. You'd be better off serving yourself!

3  Thank jessicamyers001
Reviewed May 19, 2010

I have eaten many time at Blackbeard's. The breakfast and dinner menus are great with selection to please any type of person. I had dinner there just last week and I must admit it was one of the best dinner's I have had out at any restaurant. The service was good, the food was great and a good price. You always get a lot of food for your money. I was even told they are reducing their prices soon because of the economy! If you ever go to Washington - check it out!

2  Thank FLMcKeever