“Average”

Add it.
Golden Corral
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 3, 2013

This is Golden Corral is o.k.. They have a great salad bar, which we enjoyed. We got there about 6:30. Some of the pans of food had dried out and weren't being replenished. The resturant was clean though. Our waitress stopped another waitress right across from our table to tell her what all needed to be done before closing. It seemed that conversation should have been held elsewhere.

10  Thank 69clammer

Reviewed May 22, 2013

It was ok, but for my money never again. I have seen better Golden Corrals in other cities. The food was inbetween stage where nothing fresh was out, but no one was refreshing the line with new pans of food. I guess I went at a down time.

9  Thank Lisa A
Reviewed May 6, 2013

I am not happy with the cleaniest. The food trays are barely filled. If im going to pay that kind of money to eat, I would like a little variety.

10  Thank pinetown6
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Selection on the buffet is ample. Quality is what you can expect from a chain buffet restaurant, I.e. not great, some better, some worse than others. Be choosy. Service was fine, but other than refilling drinks, you're on your own. We paid the senior rate of $10 plus drink, and that was fair. Always crowded with locals.

11  Thank AnnoyingLittleMan
Reviewed April 5, 2013

By far the biggest buffet in the area and the food was hot, fresh and delicious! The service was great, refills were provided before glasses were emptied. It was a bit pricey for a buffet but the quality of the food and service made it worth it.

14  Thank AnitaCarr