“Good Priced Average Greek Food” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Apollo's Steakhouse - CLOSED

Apollo's Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
St. Louis, MO
“Good Priced Average Greek Food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2013

I ate here while in town for business one night. They had a special for $9.95 for 4 items under the counter. They looked like they had been sitting out for a little while. Everything was ok, but I certainly would say it wasn't super fresh.

Visited March 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“We are so lucky to have Zaitona in Washington!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2013

The food is extremely fresh. I had a salad and lentil soup that was awesome. The owner sat down with us after our meal and told us about growing up in Israel and showed us a video of his family's olive trees. The background music made me feel as though I was there! This is definitely a place I will visit often especially since I'm trying to eat healthier. Thanks, Asef, for bringing this gem to Washington!

Clayton, North Carolina
“Great experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013

This restaurant is a gem Washington can be proud of. I have very serious food allergies and I am very seldom able to order from the menu. Everything here is fresh and natural and DELICIOUS, And great prices. Asef the chef and owner came to my table to make sure he understood what my concerns were, and suggested what I should order, and it was Fabulous. What a treat for someone who has to usually order something plain or just a salad. Everything is fresh and wonderful. Great experience

• Visited February 2013
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Mediterranean anyone?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2013 via mobile

If you like Mediterranean food this one is a must in downtown Washington. You can choose four items from the food bar or order from the menu. You won't be disappointed with the selections. Staff are attentive, friendly, and explain the various menu selections should you have questions. Thanks to Brittany for making this dining experience enjoyable.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
“Beyond Delicious food .”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2013

Me & my family went to Zaitona's in was Washington NC looking over the beautiful water set. Nice Mediterranean menu, Just pick out 4 items for 7.95.Setting overlooking the Washington boat harbor . Want something different ?! Must go to 228 Stewart pkwy Washington nc 27889.