Hampton Inn Washington
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Washington
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Very nice Hampton Inn. Located in a quiet area. This is probably the best motel in Washington, NC. We were there for a wedding and several of the quest stayed here. The staff were very nice and friendly.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed July 30, 2013

The a/c unit ran very loudly all night and kept us up. We finally had to turn it off to get some sleep. There were bugs in the bathroom. Breakfast was lousy for a Hampton. The worst Hampton Inn we have ever stayed at.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Kathleen L
Paul_Banta_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Washington, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2013

Thank you for your honest review. We sincerely apologize for all of the inconveniences you encountered during your time with us. We will be sure to address your concerns with our staff to ensure that we make the necessary improvements. However, if there is anything we can do for you, please let us know.

Thanks,
Paul Banta, GM

Reviewed July 25, 2013

Nice place to stay for the money. My company has corporates set up, so the prices seem fair with the discounts applied. Close to downtown Washington, so you do not have to go far for dinner, shopping, etc....

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 13, 2013

I stayed for one night passing through. The room and bed were both clean and comfortable.

I arrived after midnight and got a room on the first floor very near the exercise room. When I tried to turn in, I could still hear the TV from the exercise room in my room. I got up and went into the exercise room to turn it down. When I got to the exercise room and pool area, there were towels strewn about as well as a couple of items left in the hall. Shared areas were in need of tidying/attention.

The room fixtures/doors were tired with chipping/marks and I had a curious post it note left on the headboard regarding bed cover cleaning. Upon reading earlier jim g review, it makes more sense to me now (explanation of lumps?).

Complimentary bfast was standard Hampton fare. I noted that a team was staying at hotel (had bfst with many of them) so might explain some of the items I encountered the night before.

I have been at better Hamptons, this one felt tired, but it met my base expectations and I would stay again.

Room Tip: Rooms on first floor near exercise room were noisy.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Our family stayed for the weekend for a family wedding. Accomodations were good and staff was attentive. It was centrally located to restaurants and places of interest were easily accessible. Breakfast wasn't anything outstanding but good for the price...Free! Beds were comfortable and clean. Desk staff was helpful and attentive. Will stay there on my return trips.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 2, 2013

I arrived the day of check-in and wanted to check in in the morning prior to the hotel's check-in time, which was 3:00 PM. My family was having an event at 12. The staff ensured my room was cleaned right away and I was able to check in 10:45 AM. The staff is SO friendly and makes you feel extremely comfortable.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 1, 2013

I travel to Washington NC for business. The Hampton is by far the best hotel option in the city and would be even if there was more competition. They are excellent. The big issue is the dinner options. Washington has very limited options and no fine dinning, Golden Corral, really? You have to drive to Greenville for dinner, which kind of kills the advantages of staying locally.

I would think Washington is plenty large enough to support better options. A chain steak house would be a big improvement.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank NewEnglandSalesGuy
Also consider these accommodations in or near Washington
Fairfield Inn and Suites Washington
#6 of 22 in Greenville
Courtyard Greenville
Courtyard Greenville
#7 of 22 in Greenville

Been to Hampton Inn Washington? Share your experiences!