Hampton Inn Washington
$102
$104
$90
TripAdvisor
All reviewsnice hotelhot tubindoor poolroom was clean and comfortablefree breakfastin townplace to stayeasy accessswan quarterthe breakfast areacigarette smokefitness centerhot breakfastsmall townstaff was friendlyexcellent stayfront desk staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 23, 2013

I usualy stay in B&Bs when travelling. After staying here, I will stay in Hampton Inns if convenient. Rooms was spacious, very clean, bed very comfortable, TV could be viewed from bed. Bathroom was very large, clean had Jacuzzi like tub. Alle in all "I sahll return".

Reviewed May 22, 2013

My family stays at this hotel about once every six weeks. Our room is always clean and comfortable. We were very pleased with the pool and hottub too. I reserved my room through the Hilton Honors program. Check in was quick and efficient. I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

Checked into this hotel for a 4 night stay.Had luke warm hot water on night 1 and zero on day 2 .Also did not have a working phone(which wont be as important since my cell phone had been lost at a college visit,my daughters had liminted service and my husband in Delaware was trying to reach us.A young girl at the front desk(who was so gracious and professional checking us in)came to our rescuse!I was upset and we had got almost 3 days without a shower.She was very professional and offered to move us to another room.we were told the night before that there were not any other rooms and a promise of another phone was never dilivered.
She was so friendly and kind to everyone.Always a smile and how nice to not see a desk receptioist on their cell phone.
She was very positive about the property and knew the surrrounding areas.Her excellent service did not go unnoticed and other guests in the breakfast area were singing her positive attitude and great service.
Hampton Inn is lucky to have her as an employee.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

Up to the standards of Hampton brand. Had several family members here for anniversary gathering. Everyone was pleased with their stay here. Always enjoy the breakfast at Hampton. Don't know where I'd stay otherwise in Washington, NC.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 6, 2013

We've stayed at the Hampton Inn in Washington,NC many times. It is the best available hotel. If you are a state of NC employee the rate is amazing - ASK. The rooms are always clean and comfortable. The staff is friendly. The breakfast is hearty if not healthy although fruit is available. The coffee is great. I would definitely recommend staying here when you're in the area.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple