“New York pizza in Little Washington”
Review of La Bella Pizzeria

La Bella Pizzeria
Ranked #16 of 69 Restaurants in Washington
Cuisines: Pizza
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“New York pizza in Little Washington”
Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

Can't believe we have a pizzeria of this quality in Washington. The Grandma pizza was incredible. My husband had the shrimp and garlic ravioli and it was great although very rich. We will definitely be going back for more!

1 Thank boldnewginger

Washington NC
“Consistently a great pizza”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

Started by Gary and Marie and moving forward with John, we should all be supporting and visiting this good solid pizza restaurant. Sister restaurant to Blackbeards Slices and Ices in Bath.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank msgchef1
Washington, North Carolina
“Best Pizza in Washington”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I would say that they offer the best pizza in Washington. We have been there only once, so we can't comment on much of the menu. The garlic knots were ok, but I've had much better. The canolies also left much to be desired.

We will definitely eath there again.

Winterville, North Carolina
“Best Tasting Sauce”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

Well its only been 2 weeks but we made it back to our favorite little Italian restaurant located in downtown Washington. This time we had the stuffed shells with homemade meatballs and probably the best pizza we ever had. To our pleasant suprise we discovered they had expanded with a full service dining room(although not in full operation yet)excellent addition for private , personal dining or lunch time meeting. Once again the food and service were exceptional, not alot of people dining in but take out orders were flying out the door, oh well good for us. Looking forward to our next trip to this exceptional little Italian restaurant.

York, South Carolina
“Came back for more”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

This was my second visit to this small restaurant. Both visits were around 6:00 pm for dinner. The restaurant was mostly empty but there was quite a few customers coming in for take out. On my first visit I had a calzone stuffed with ricotta cheese and sausage with some marinara sauce on the side. Although it wasn't the best calzone I'd ever had, it was very good. Good size, nice crust, cooked just right and tasted great. The second visit I tried the antipasto salad. This was an excellent salad. It was large and topped with generous portions of salami and cheese, olives and peppers. During each meal I had beer that was on tap. I need to go back and try the pizza which looked and smelled fantastic. The atmosphere is simple and reminded me of a typical small italian restaurant you would find in a bigger city. The one waitress was friendly and attentive.