“Great Italian food!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 17, 2012

This place has yet to disappoint me yet. I love there pizza and spaghetti but there are multiple other things this place gets right. You should give it a try!

Reviewed September 5, 2012 via mobile

Will def not EVER be going back to Marabellas. After the absent minded waitress charged a 65 dollar tip to our card, and a morning was spent at the bank and a lunch break with them trying to get things straight all we get is am Im Sorry and a delayed refund for the tip! We incurred a bank fee and lost time and money because of a mistake thier employee made and management didn't seem to think it was a big deal. Had my husband not been up to date checking our statements this waitress would have gotten a huge undeserved tip!

1  Thank southernbelle051308
Reviewed September 3, 2012

You just know you are in for a treat. Almost everything is from scratch on premise. Features naturally include pastas and pizza. The wide menu keeps locals ranking this among their favorites.

Reviewed July 16, 2012

With my 60 + years, I've never eaten a perfect pizza not until I ate pizza at Marabella in Washington, NC. Their pizzas were delicious and made perfectly from the fresh doug, spices, cheeses, and toppings, as well as salt was not noticeable at all. I love most their Grandma's pizza. After eating at this place, I keep on coming back and I stopped eating at other pizza restaurants for they would kill their customers with overload of salts and grease.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

These people know how to cook Italian! It's not like some chain pretend Italian place. The pizza is terrific and the fried cheesecake thing will make you happy to be alive.