“Excellent customer service throughout the whole hotel!!”
Review of Quality Inn Warsaw

Quality Inn Warsaw
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Warsaw
Reviewed October 10, 2013

The hotel was very clean, the staff were very nice & helpful!! Would stay here again!! And suggest it to travelers. Places to eat within walking distance. The front desk was very helpful along with housekeeping. Free,Great breakfast in the morning. Everyone here keeps a smile on their faces. Great workout room!!!

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank abunchofGaworkers

Reviewed October 10, 2013

We are retired and both have problems with arthritis. We checked in, having prepaid through Choice Hotels website, where I am a Gold Card Member. We were given a room on the second floor and as we left the front desk, I asked where the elevator was. The clerk replied that there was no elevator. I said "You must be kidding. Whoever heard of a two-story hotel without an elevator?" The clerk looked at me like I was from another planet and had never stayed in a motel before. We could not get room on the first floor, so we were forced to carry our baggage up a flight of 18 stairs (without a landing where we could rest for a moment. In the morning it was up and down the steps for breakfast and to check out.
If we had not prepaid our reservation we would have left instead of spending the night there.
Their website should state in bold print that there is not an elevator to the second floor.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Friendly staff and great service!!! Need i say more.......The staff catered to my every whim.
I will frequent this location on every business trip to the area!!!
Quality Inn, living up to it's name!
My room was clean. My bed was comfortable. The staff handled my mail and packages throughout the week.

Room Tip: # 116 close to breakfast and downstair amenities....
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Incredible staff and service. This hotel is always improving with their care of guest. I travels often in the area and only chose them. Front desk staff is exceptionally well. Especially miss genette. Breakfast is also way above standard as the hotel. Best choice in the area. Above quality inn standard compare to few other locations I stayed in the past during my business trips. Thank you!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 24, 2013

After traveling from Beaufort my daughter and I were extremely tired and this was the first hotel we had seen in over 2 hours. Since it was already 11:30 PM I was looking forward to a few hours of sleep before having to rise and check out. Upon arrival everything looked nice enough but that is where it ends. While I was removing my belongings from the car I noted that we would need our room key to enter through the back door which immediately made me feel safe until I noticed a guy just open the unlocked door and walk into the hotel. OK...we would be fine as long as we double locked our room when we got there. We were given a room that was on the ground floor and just outside the window were Asplundh employees having a party (complete with chairs, a grill, and coolers). I gathered my belongings, went back to the desk, explained the issue and asked to be moved. I was given a room on the 2nd floor. Unfortunately this room was exactly 1 floor above the 1st room and was no better for the noise these guys were creating. I called the desk and told them I was just too tired to walk back down to the desk and couldn't understand why she wouldn't have just given me a room across the hall and if she would please ask the guys to move it somewhere else if I was going to be staying in that room. Afterall...it is 1130PM and most people were there to sleep not party! Fortunately the AC drowned out enough of the partying for me to fall asleep. That is..until 3:30 AM when the Asplundh employees moved their party indoors and right outside my door. I called the desk and complained but eventually had to ask them to quiet down on my own. When I got up the next morning (because the maid decided to wake me up to clean the room at 8AM) I decided to make a nice pot of coffee. WELL...that is till I saw the petrified coffee filter (complete with mold) in the pot. We decided at this point to just get out of there and thought we were free and clear until my daughter stepped on a roach in the lobby. I went to the front desk to complain but waited for over 5 minutes without anyone coming to the desk to help me. I decided to write a letter to Choice Hotels and this Quality Inn. CHOICE said "we are sorry but this hotel is independently owned...blah, blah, blah". The owner of this hotel gave me a refund of $18 for my trouble. SERIOUSLY? I will NEVER EVER go back to this hotel again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank LindaC3200
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Not many options available in this area. So, had to stay here for business.
The lobby was pleasant enough on arrival, as was the front desk person. But, past the lobby it got darker and dingier... The hallways were dark and the rooms were not much better. Tried to keep the drapes open until some worker was wandering around the perimeter-a little too close.
They obviously have plumbing issues as the water was dark brown for a long stretch of time while most were trying to get ready in the morning. the only thing staff would say is "oh, this happens a lot" Very gross.
The breakfast buffet was awful. Why even bother to have one if it is so substandard...
Why improve a hotel when there is no competition?
Shouldn't even have "Quality" in their name..

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

As a business traveler I visit many hotels. I am partial to Marriott but that is not an option in this area. Thanks to a review from a fellow traveler I can tell you that this is the best choice. The hotel is dated but has good business amenities and a very nice staff. They make up for the wear and tear visible in the rooms with good customer care. Since I have a client in the area I will return to this hotel. It is safe and clean and near food.

• Stayed: August 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Warsaw
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites
Sleep Inn & Suites Mount Olive
Inn at Clinton
Inn at Clinton
#3 of 5 in Clinton

Been to Quality Inn Warsaw? Share your experiences!