“Good food, better atmosphere!”

The Country Squire Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 14 Restaurants in Warsaw
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 16, 2012

We ate here on September 29th with another couple. It was a fabulous meal and we adored the building and atmosphere in general. The korean beef appetizer was super tender and tasty. We all got the prime rib and were very happy with it. One member of our party sent it back to be cooked more (but I didn't hold that against them since IMO prime rib should never be well done). All in all, we'd go back in a heartbeat!

1  Thank susieq76
There are newer reviews for The Country Squire Restaurant

Reviewed October 15, 2012

This restaurant has a great menu and the service is fantastic. We go here often as a couple for celebrations. The prime rib is to die for and I have never had a better shortbread cookie! The shortbread cookies are so good, I always get them for desert (they are huge) and I usually get one to go. Everyone there is so friendly. We are attending a function there later this week and I can't wait.

1  Thank Pennylanenc
Reviewed August 1, 2012

There are many choices, the most famous being the original 72 oz steak. personally, I can't eat over 4 punds of beef so I opted for the Chicken fettucine alfredo. Some of the best I have ever had. It was the perfect carb fest that I needed after a few hard days pedaling.
There's also an inn that to the right of the restaurant if you do decide to go for the 72 oz steak then this is the perfect place to crash afterwards.
Check out the full review on Globetrekkin'
Make sure you ask about the local ghost.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Checked out all there was to offer at this surprise gem. We did the wine tasting, had a fabulous dinner and stayed at the Inn. From the moment of arrival we felt right at home. The staff and owners could not do enough to make sure your experience was wonderful. The restaurant wonderful service and our steaks were some of the most tender and flavorful that we have ever had. The menu is fairly priced however may seem high priced for some. Recommend it as a special outing. There is alot included with your meal which should be taken into account when looking at the prices. Would eat there again!!

Reviewed July 5, 2012

Whenever we have a family celebration we stop by and eat with Lorraine and RObby at the "Squire". It never fails to satisfy. I enjoy the wine tasting room. Robby can suggest something I am sure you will love in the wines.