TripAdvisor
Warrenton
Post
Inbox
Search
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 18, 2019

The Ivy is under new management, Karen and Mike, who took ownership of this beautiful B&B just 11 days before our stay. They are wonderful hosts who took time from their very busy start up period to chat with us and make our stay very pleasant indeed.

The property is a 1903 Victorian with three guest rooms on the second floor. All the rooms are spacious, filled with antiques, as is the whole house, and with an ensuite bath. The beds are queen size and ours was very comfortable.

Breakfast was served up by Karen and was excellent, and timed to our schedule. We had a lovely time and if ever in Warrenton again, would definitely stay at The Ivy.

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed June 6, 2019 via mobile

I called this bed and breakfast a hidden gem because I seldom venture off of the interstate for a hotel when I travel from Georgia to Maryland. I’m glad I made an exception on my most recent trip. Ivy Bed and Breakfast is a beautiful historic home. The innkeepers are friendly and gracious, the rooms are beautiful and comfortable and the breakfast was delicious. Try the famous stuffed French toast. Warrenton is an historic little town and my wife & I took a pleasant walk from the bed & breakfast into town for dinner. My advice is to take the 15 minute detour off of I-85 & stay at Ivy Bed & Breakfast.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

We spent two delightful nights at the Ivy Bed and Breakfast. The innkeepers, Ellen and Jerry are delightful, the rooms are comfortable and the food is marvelous. I highly recommend Ellen’s stuffed French Toast.
Warrenton is a charming small town. Ellen and Jerry will gladly share tips on where to eat and local sights.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank BurmaTraveler
Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

This is a lovely turn of the century house that is super clean and comfortable. The hosts were very helpful and accommodating.
Warrenton is an old southern town that seems to be on the rebound with a nice, small downtown area with antiques and a few, but good places to dine.
But for breakfast!! Stay in!!

The breakfast served really sets this place apart from other older homes serving as B&Bs. You will get plenty of choices and each is better than the last.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed June 27, 2018

Ellen and Jerry were wonderful hosts. Ellen greeted us and showed us around the property. Our room was beautiful and clean. When we had trouble with our TV that evening Jerry immediately took care of the problem. Breakfast was yummy and Ellen packed up the remaining homemade banana bread for us to take on our continuing journey.

Date of stay: June 2018