“Amazing Fresh Seafood”

O'Neal's Sea Harvest
Ranked #1 of 4 Restaurants in Wanchese
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Marietta, Georgia, USA
“Amazing Fresh Seafood”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2013

I've never been to this great of a seafood market! Such amazing low prices, I wish we would have bought more. Whenever we get back to The Outer Banks, we will bring a big cooler & fill it up. The tuna was as better than the ahi tuna we've purchased in Atlanta, for about 1/3 of the price.

Visited August 2013

Greensboro, North Carolina
“Freshest seafood”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

This seafood comes off the boat and to your plate! Great prices and the freshest seafood possible. I had the mahi mahi fried with okra and cole slaw. It was delicious and so flavorful. My hubby had the fried shrimp basket it was amazing. You can also buy a variety of shrimp and many kids of fish, lobster and crab to cook at home. Great place to hit on the way in to your house rental for the week.

• Visited August 2013
Ligonier, Pennsylvania
“"AWESOME"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013

Went to O'Neal's yesterday for lunch on our way back from Cape Hatteras. IT WAS AWESOME. My 10 yr old son and I had the tile fish basket, which was the special of the day. It was lightly breaded and a nice sized portion. My son loved it as well. My husband had the Shrimp basket. It was delicious as well. You can just taste the freshness, not to mention you can watch them clean fish while your waiting--how much fresher can you get?? Restaurant is not fancy, but clean and that's what's important!! If you are looking for a great seafood lunch, definitely check this place out:) I know we will return each time we visit OBX.

• Visited August 2013
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2013

While on a dolphin watching expedition, we asked the captain where the best place to eat fresh seafood was in the area and he directed us to O'Neal's. He advised us to wait until after 12:00 due to this being the place most of the locals choose for lunch. O'Neals sells fresh seafood but also prepares fresh seafood in the same building. I had never eaten fresh soft crabs, therefore, that was my choice. The meal included slaw and some of the best French fries I have ever eaten. My husband chose the mahi mahi. Both meals were some of the best seafood either of us have ever eaten and the price was very affordable. We are sorry we don't live close enough to frequent the place more often!

• Visited July 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Simply delicious”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013

Wonderful little place for an inexpensive lunch. The food was delicious and we especially loved that they offered fried okra as a side. Will definitely be back next year....worth the drive.

• Visited June 2013