“More Black Olives~”
Review of Subway

Subway
Ranked #7 of 20 Restaurants in Walkertown
Reviewed December 26, 2015

I've gotten subs here a couple of times and they always give me more olives just like I ask so I love them for that. Cold subs though, so I cant speak for their toasted bread or hot subs. Their drinks are a little much though.

Reviewed December 5, 2015 via mobile

I travel though Walkertown NC quite often going to Charlotte, I like to stop at the Subway in Walkertown. The subs and salads are always fresh. And the man and a young girl sorry I do not know there names are always so nice and friendly and very helpful. And both of them are always busy working and doing things and helping customers. And the restaurant is SO CLEAN. This IS THE BEST Subway I have been to. Thanks

Reviewed November 22, 2014

Subway of Walkertown has supported the Walkertown High School's fall theatre play two years in a row. Thank you Subway!!! Plus the students always ask if they are getting subs from Subway, so obviously it is popular with teenagers. I love Subway!

Been to Subway? Share your experiences!