“All our visitors get to enjoy this place!”
Review of Blue Fin's Bistro - CLOSED

Blue Fin's Bistro
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 16, 2012

We take all our visitors to this spot because we get consistently good food and the service and atmosphere are just right. Our favorite is the stuffed flounder dish. WOW! Very unique and tasty with practically a whole fish sitting in front of you. All dishes we have ordered come with huge portions and we mostly get to take home dinner for another night. How great is that? We just bought a groupon coupon for Blue Fin's and we are saving it for special dinner. No need to entice us to visit, for us, the coupon is a nice "thank you" from a great place.

Reviewed July 8, 2012

Each time I have been there - which is about 4 times, the food was excellent as well as the service. I took a co-worker who was visiting from out of town and she adored this place as well. I don't know if it's the quality of food or the chef, or a great combination the two, but we love this restaurant. Love, Love for great seafood, and seafood pasta dishes, and also a wonderful crab cake salad. Also, although the food is good the atomosphere is still relaxed and neighborly, but the venue is visually appealing. Great place all around!!

Reviewed June 22, 2012

As for the food, OUTSTANDING!! Use to go to shuckers and this place puts it to shame... The food is the best seasoned and prepared ever. They mix and match the sauces. For example, the lobster cream sauce or the Sherry cream sauce over the seafood with the pasta is the bomb.. You have got to try it. The waitress are great, had three different one's and they all were exceptional. Would recommend this place to anyone and everyone. They are not known as well as shuckers but they are 110% better. And I'm sticking to my story!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed May 31, 2012

WOW! Never ever expected to find a gem of a restaurant like this in a strip mall. We had a sampler platter appetizer with some of the best fried shrimp I've ever had. THe best on the plate were the oysters. Even my children who don't like oysters couldn't get enough. Shrimp and grits was amazing.

Yes, it's expensive, but well worth the price.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

I was here with my wife and kids and we were seated next to the kitchen. All we heard the whole time we were there was the loud rap music they played in the back, cussing and yelling from the cooks, and one waitress singing about vagina!!!
My girl got a cheeseburger well done which came out medium rare! My wife and son thought there food was decent, but they didn't love it. I got the Seafood Newburg. The noodles were tough, they forgot the crab, and there was a huge piece of packaged, sliced cheese melted on top! It was poor quality and ridiculously overpriced. I will never eat here again!

2  Thank William L