“Italian Wedding Soup to get married for!”

La Foresta Italian Cafe & Pizzeria
Ranked #33 of 146 Restaurants in Wake Forest
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups
Description: Family owned and operated Italian Restaurant and NY Style Pizzeria. Authentic, made from scratch entrees and Pizza, made to order. Gluten Free pizza and pasta available. Family friendly dining. Private Party room available for up to 40 people. Covered Patio dining (dogs allowed). Dine in or Take out. Trays of food for large groups available.
Reviewed September 3, 2013

The Italian Wedding Soup at lunchtime was fantastic, preceeded by a house salad that was fresh & crisp. Bread sticks & marinara sauce was a pleasant surprise as well. Donna's cheese pizza slice was huge and loaded with cheese. We enjoy a relaxed lunch out on the patio so mackie Dog can be with us.
Donna always enjoys the Spinach & Tortalini soup that is loaded with the pasta.

1  Thank donnanwill

Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

We are from out of town and were looking for a good Italian place for dinner, we had to look no further! The food was authentic and tasty and the service was polite and prompt.

1  Thank Alind86
Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

The wait staff, the atmosphere, and the food here are wonderful! It is the best Italian restaurant for miles and miles around. I come here every week and will continue to do so.

1  Thank JackAttack12
Reviewed August 2, 2013

I love the food, the servers, and the owners. I've been coming here for over 20 years and the folks at laforesta have become like family.
I hope for 20 more years!!!

1  Thank BobbyNfromWF
Reviewed July 23, 2013

For starters, I'm originally from New York and I'm Italian. I stumbled upon this restaurant on accident, trying to find a friends house in Wake Forest. Telling her we were stopping for lunch prior to our visit, she also from NY, recommended La Foresta. I haven't had Italian food this good since I left NY and only returned for visits. The service is good, never had any problem. I've been there 4 times now. We drive 40 minutes for this food. Please open up in Cary :))))