“My favorite restaurant”

Dining options: Waitstaff
Dining options: Waitstaff
“My favorite restaurant”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

This is by far my favorite restaurant now. We have eaten here three times and loved it from the first. It is like a Japanese buffet, but with no buffet. I would highly recommend skipping the hibachi and doing the all-you-can-eat menu. Great value for the quality and variety of food. All of the food I have had here has either been the best Japanese food I have ever had or among the best. The calamari is fantastic.

Visited April 2013

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Fresh, quality sushi and great food”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Kyoto, under new ownership since they first opened late last year, is my husband's favorite place to go. Lately, it's been twice a week. He loves to get the 'all you can eat' for either lunch or dinner, and with his appetite, it's worth it! We've had many kinds of sushi, always fresh and delicious, as well as chicken teriyaki and shrimp & veggie tempura, crab rangoons (the best I've had in a long time around here!), and edamame, which is simply delicious.

It is our hope that the food continues to be as good as it is.

• Visited May 2013
Oak Island, North Carolina
“Great food”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

We had the steak and chicken on the grill. The food was really good and so was the service. Waitress was attentive and kept our sodas refilled. We will definitely come back again and again

• Visited April 2013
“Good Sushi”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

I had the sushi and it was pretty good! I ordered 3 rolls and it came arranged to look like a flower, kind of cool. Went at lunch and it wasn't super busy but it did have customers coming and going all the while I was there. I liked what I got and would sure go back if I'm in the area again!

• Visited March 2013