“Finally a Brewing Company in Wake Forest”

White Street Brewing Company
Ranked #24 of 150 Restaurants in Wake Forest
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 1, 2013

The beer is great. The flights perfect and now we need FOOD. Hoping that soon we will be able to order a pizza or ???? Parking is a bit of a problem some evenings. But, we manage.......m

jpiz

Reviewed March 24, 2013

Visited this bar on 2/16/13 with friends. This is the quietest bar I have ever been in-you could literally hear a pin drop. There was light background music playing but everyone was very subdued. This bar ONLY SERVES THEIR OWN BEER. The beers were not my favorite, dark beers and IPA only. I think they have 5 beers available. The bartender asked what I liked to drink, visiting from the North I said, Lager. She stuck her nose up, and said something to the effect that they don't have anything like that. She reluctantly offered a sampling of beers. I hated 3 of them, one was okay, and one i actually liked. It seemed that they felt somehow offended by this. Sorry but everyone has their own tastes. The bar itself is very nice, open like an old warehouse with character brick, high tables and chairs, and nice brewery accents. Bathrooms were just ok- this is important to Women and I expected better. By 11 pM on a Saturday night, this place was in need of Revival!

Reviewed March 9, 2013

We had a friend who had a bad experience with a grumpy bartender here, but we decided to give it a try anyway. Just felt that the service was not good. No friendliness - very abrupt and rude bartender. And my husband went back another time and a server was really rude to him. He told them he would not be back!

Reviewed January 24, 2013

It's a bar - no food. Hope they add some. Heard from friends the beer is good. Have flights. Good atmosphere.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I tried all 5 of the beers. A couple were alright, but overall it left me wanting more. I question the decision not to have food. I'll be back and this time I'll bring a pizza, etc.
Atmosphere is fine and the young lady was helpful.
I truly hope they make it. It appears the strategy is focused on distribution.