“Good menu, bar”

Ranked #1 of 143 Restaurants in Wake Forest
Cuisines: American, Pub
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night
Description: Come Discover Over the Falls in Downtown Wake Forest, NC and our Award Winning Specialty Salads, Sandwiches, Burgers, Pizza & Wings. Featuring Daily Specials, Gluten Free Eats & Infused Bourbons. Follow us on Social Media to find out what we are Cooking Up Today! Our Bar Features 12 Craft Draft Beers (11 NC & 1 Western NY), Great Bottled, Can Beer & Wine Selection along with an Extensive Bourbon List, Local Distilled Spirits & Premium Brands that we use to make our Handcrafted Cocktails, Martinis & Mules. We are a non-reservation-based restaurant. All guest are welcome to come dine with us on a first come, first serve basis. If you are planning an event for a large group please keep in mind that our maximum number of seats for one party is 16. For parties of 8 to 16 we recommend coming as early as possible for lunch or dinner to avoid an extended wait. We appreciate your business, and look forward to providing you excellent food & service in the near future. Check out our Daily Specials. Cheers! Outside Cake / Dessert Fee $4 Per Head / Includes Plates, Silverware, Napkins, Knife & Cake Server
Wake Forest, North Carolina
“Good menu, bar”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

I enjoy the appetizers; sandwiches are delish. Nice selection of wings and levels of heat. My kids are not big fans of the kids menu, they like the homemade chips and fries. Check their facebook page for specials.

Visited August 2013

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Incredible Food, Fair Prices”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

We ate here on a Friday night along with a steady crowd. Great atmosphere. Plenty of selections on menu. Our server was Mark and he was responsive and attentive. The sandwiches - the Barrel and the Rio Brabo burger - were incredibly good. The first was beef and cheese with other assorted goodies on a nice bun and came with nice portion of fries. Tasted very much like the good Philly blend you hope for but rarely get. The burger was spicy with pepper jack cheese, jalapenos, lettuce & other great ingredients served on grilled sourdough bread, and was a full half pounder. With this we chose homemade chips (which were only so-so - too thin compared to kettle type). We also ordered a spinach salad with shrimp, bacon and bleu cheese. It was top shelf, perhaps some of the best shrimp ever. The batter was light and spicy and there were plenty of them! Prices for 3 with water to drink was $38 with tip - very fair. They do have a nice selection of drinks like whiskey/bourbon and beer. Go often and be glad you did!!!!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank jbart99
Youngsville, North Carolina, United States
“Offensive comments made by the bartender”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Came to lunch months ago and the food was good, but there was so much to choose from I wanted to come back. Went to dinner and sat at the bar last night. It took a little longer than we expected to get our appetizer (fried mushrooms). They were ok but the fried crust on the mushrooms were a little hard and overcooked. Ordered a house salad and ceasar salad. Both salad dressings seemed to be watered down. The sandwiches were fantastic (the "Brink" and "Terrapin Tower"). Before we could finish our meal, a patron asked for a Corona. One bartender apparently forgot to get that and the other bartender asked if he had ordered one. The patron asked "what does it take to get a Corona in this place?" The bartender responded, "I guess you have to kill a Mexican for one." Seeing as this is my first time sitting at the bar and my second time ever coming here, I was highly offended and shocked at the comment. That is not the way to keep customers coming back or to keep them there at that time. I was so offended I couldn't finish my sandwich. Unbelievable!

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank Jennifer L
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Not The Healthiest Options”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I had a hard time finding healthier options. The kids had the pizza, which I tried and was good. I had a chicken pita. The chicken seems seared then microwaved. But I must admit, I'm very picky about my meats and only eat free ranged chicken. The original restaurant we were going to was closed and I was starving. There's no organic options, or local options. The server was nice and overall feeling in the place was dull.

• Visited June 2013
Hartford, Connecticut
“best small resturant -”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Veggie Wrap was the best i have had!!!!homemade fries and chips fantastic!!!
my cousins had a Patty melt - and a Ruebin - all raved about them