“Under construction!”

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Wake Forest
Clarksville, United States
“Under construction!”
Reviewed March 26, 2014

Hotel smells due to construction and is not in a good state currently. Walls were thin enough that I could hear urinating in the next room. Computers in lobby so slow I had hard time printing boarding pass. Staff was very nice.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hampton W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Raleigh/Town Of Wake Forest, responded to this review, March 28, 2014
Dear Brian B.,

Thank you for reaching out to us and to other TripAdvisor member concerning your recent stay with us at the Hampton Inn Raleigh / Town of Wake Forest. All guest feedback is very important to us at the hotel. Whether feedback comes to us as a guest with a positive experience or as a guest with an experience that could have been better, it's all very beneficial for our team members to read.

I am, of course, very pleased to hear about the kind words in reference to our staff and will share your remarks with our whole team. I do sincerely apologize for the inconveniences that you experienced while you were here during our renovations. Our renovations are projected to be finished by May 1st and I hope that you will come try us again when we have completed our beautification process. Our goal is to continue to do what we are doing right and improve in the areas of opportunity.

I hope that you will be able to return again soon to the Wake Forest area. We look forward to working hard to earn a 5-star review from you following your next stay at our hotel.

Beth Rose

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
  • Polish first
Wells, United States
Reviewed March 19, 2014

This hotel draws both personal and business travelers. Accommodations are comfortable and the hotel is located very close to restaurants and shopping. The staff are very friendly and eager to assist in anyway.

1 Thank Mark H
Dear Mark H.,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us and to other TripAdvisor members following your recent stay at the Hampton Inn Raleigh/Town of Wake Forest. I am very glad to hear that you were completely satisfied by most aspects of your stay with us!

While we appreciate knowing the things that pleased you, we also would like to know about where we could improve. It's a priority for us to be able to deliver a 5-star experience for each and every one of our guests. If there's anything we could do to enhance your next stay with us, please let me know. I can be reached at the hotel at (919) 554-0222 or via email at Beth.Rose@Hilton.com .

Again, thank you for writing such a positive review of your stay at our hotel. I hope that you will be able to return again soon. We look forward to welcoming you back to our Hampton Inn and to earning a 5-star review following your next stay with us!

raleigh, United States
Reviewed March 16, 2014

Located near down town wake forest with lots of restaurants less than 4 miles from the hotel. This hotel is undergoing room renovations. All the staff is helpful and friendly. Breakfast was wonderful.

1 Thank Dianna S
Hampton W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Raleigh/Town Of Wake Forest, responded to this review, March 18, 2014
Dear Dianna S.,

Thank you for taking the time to convey your comments regarding your recent experience with Hampton Inn Raleigh/Town of Wake Forest by filling out a TripAdvisor review. Your willingness to share your thoughts with us is genuinely appreciated.

I am so glad to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed our breakfast and that you found our staff to be friendly and helpful. I also sincerely hope that our hotel upgrades will result in a product that you and our other guests will enjoy for some time to come! With your input, we can constantly monitor our product to maintain high standards of quality and performance that have become a Hampton Inn tradition. Thank you again for your comments.

It was indeed our pleasure serving you and we look forward to welcoming you again to the Hampton Inn Raleigh/Town of Wake Forest.

Salt Lake, United States
Reviewed March 3, 2014

I have stayed here many times. The staff makes an effort to treat the guests well. The breakfast is well done and served by two very friendly ladies. The rooms are comfortable and quiet and always clean. The hotel is finishing a remodel of all the rooms. I just stayed in a newly remodeled room.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hampton W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Raleigh/Town Of Wake Forest, responded to this review, March 14, 2014
Dear Glen S.,

Thank you for being our guest on multiple occasions here at the Hampton Inn Raleigh/Town of Wake Forest. We know that you have a choice in lodging providers in this area and are glad that you've chosen us!

It's always helpful and encouraging to our team members to receive such specific feedback about what our guests liked during their stay. I'm glad that you've had such positive interactions with our staff members, and that you've always found your rooms to be clean and comfortable. These are things we strive to deliver to all of our guests, and I'm happy to know that we've provided all of these key things to you during your visits here.

I sincerely hope that you'll be able to return to central North Carolina again soon, and that you'll allow us another chance to earn a 5-star review from you. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hampton Inn Raleigh/Town of Wake Forest.

Southport NC, United States
Reviewed March 3, 2014

Well run, attentive and caring staff, well prepared breakfast area. Usually greeted by name and asked if I had any specific needs each stay. Property is 75% through a significant renovation handled with guest comfort and minimal distractions.

Dear Michael K. S.,

Thank you for being such a loyal guest of the Hampton Inn Raleigh/Town of Wake Forest! We sincerely have appreciated the chance to ensure that your time in Wake Forest has been comfortably spent.

Our team knows how important it is for our guests to feel "at home" here, and I love knowing that you were consistently recognized and greeted by name, as well as that you were not generally disturbed by the updates we've been making to our hotel. It is our hope that you and our other guests will like that changes and upgrades we've been working so hard on!

I hope that you'll be able to return again soon to our area, perhaps even for a leisure trip next time! We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel!

North Carolina
Reviewed March 1, 2014

It has been a couple of years since my last stay here. Check in was great and everything worked in the room. A flock of lady bugs was on the window, I flick them in a cup and cover them up, trying not to hurt them. I called the front desk, they want to spray the room that I was staying in. Did not happen. I showed them to the front desk, about 15 of the ladies. I took them out side and let them loose. I saw a few more later that night. The TV and the lounge chair was on the same side. So I set on the office chair to watch TV. I told the front desk the next day. The hotel looks great and the staff was nice. I bed was great.

Room Tip: Room 300 had the lady bugs.
Dear HenryNC7,

We sincerely enjoyed having you as our guest again during your recent visit to the Wake Forest, NC area! Thank you for returning to the Hampton Inn, and thank you for taking the time to reach out to us following your stay here with your comments. I am so glad to hear that you were completely satisfied with most of your stay at our hotel.

While we appreciate knowing the things that pleased you, we also like to know where we can improve. I am very sorry that you were disturbed by lady bugs in your guest room. I also apologize for the fact that no one from our team followed up on the request to have your room sprayed. I will be going over this situation with both my management staff and my line level team members to ensure that it will not happen again. I am sorry for any inconveniences that were caused by this situation.

I do hope that you'll find yourself in our area again soon, and that you'll give us another chance to provide you with a 5-star stay. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hampton Inn Raleigh/Town of Wake Forest.

Kinston, United States
Reviewed March 1, 2014

Many things missing from room or not working in this newly remodeled room which I continued to detect thoughout my 2 night stay. A simple quality inspection checklist would have fixed most issues and refridgerator should be routinely temperature checked so that all food does not freeze overnight, particularly when there is no visible gauge to adjust.

Dear Debra G.,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us and to other TripAdvisor members following your recent stay at our hotel. I am very sorry that your visit did not go as well as it could have.

We always appreciate getting feedback from our guests. Your comments will be shared with our team members and owners so that we can work to ensure that future guests have a decidedly better experience at our hotel. If you would like to discuss any issues in further detail, please feel free to reach out to me at (919) 554-0222 or email me at Beth.Rose@Hilton.com.

I would love to have the opportunity to have you as our guest again at the Hampton Inn Raleigh/Town of Wake Forest. If you'll be in our area soon, please consider staying with us. We would love the chance to provide a 5-star experience for you at our hotel.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Wake Forest
Candlewood Suites Wake Forest Raleigh Area Hotel
Sleep Inn Wake Forest Raleigh North
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Raleigh North - Wake Forest
Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh Triangle Town Center
WoodSpring Suites Raleigh Northeast Wake Forest
Hampton Inn Raleigh - Capital Blvd. North

Been to Hampton Inn Raleigh/Town Of Wake Forest? Share your experiences!