“Hampton Inn - Wake Forest, NC overnight stay”

Hampton Inn Raleigh/Town Of Wake Forest
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Wake Forest
Charlotte, United States
“Hampton Inn - Wake Forest, NC overnight stay”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

This Hampton Inn was a "no-frills" hotel. That being said it was exactly what I was looking for: clean, very friendly staff, a nice choice of selections from their complimentary breakfast bar and an easy to get to location. It is just off the highway with easy access to other restaurants, etc. I'd certainly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling in this vicinity.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hampton W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Raleigh/Town Of Wake Forest, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Dear Steven G.,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences with our hotel via your TripAdvisor review. We appreciate that you pointed out many positive aspects of our hotel for other potential guests to read. I am so glad to hear that you would feel comfortable returning to and/or recommending our hotel to others!

If there's anything we can do earn a 5-star review from you following your next visit, please let us know. Otherwise, we certainly hope that you'll find yourself in the Wake Forest area again soon, and that you'll allow us to welcome you back to the Hampton Inn Raleigh/Town of Wake Forest.

Beth Rose

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
  • Polish first
Alexandria, United States
Reviewed August 6, 2013

The room was very nice, well kept, and a great value. The hotel is convenient to dining and shoping. The reservations were made online and the checkin was very quick. The room was quite which really helped after spending many hours on the road when you really want to get a good night of sleep. The only thing was the hotel entrance sign is not easy to see.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Debi R.,

Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn Raleigh/Town of Wake Forest during your recent visit to our area. I am glad to hear that our hotel provided you with a comfortable place to relax and rest following a long day on the road. It's always great to know that things went well for our guests all the way from pre-arrival through departure.

While we appreciate knowing the things that please you, we also like to know where we can improve. I am sorry that you had trouble locating our hotel and I apologize for any inconveniences that arose from that situation. We strive to please all of our guests and appreciate your comments.

I hope that you will be able to return again soon to central North Carolina, and that you'll allow us to welcome you back to our Hampton Inn!

wake forest, United States
Reviewed August 6, 2013

I always feel at home in this hotel, it is always welcoming after a long drive, it is relaxed and conveniently placed for local restaurants and the city of Raleigh,The pool is very clean and inviting as is the welcome by staff as old friends of the family. The breakfast staff are especially accommodating with a nice brew of English breakfast tea at hand

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Dear Keith S.,

Thank you for staying with us on multiple occasions during your visits to the Wake Forest, NC area. I am glad that you have consistently found our staff, services, and amenities to be of the level have come to expect from the Hampton Inn brand. It's great to know that you recognize and appreciate the little things, like English breakfast teas, that we do to ensure that our guests all feel welcome and "at home" here.

We sincerely appreciate your business and your TripAdvisor review! I hope to see you again soon here at the Hampton Inn Raleigh/Town of Wake Forest. Please let us know if there's anything we can to earn a 5-star review from your following your next stay.

Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed August 4, 2013

I was on business for five days in Raleigh in July and my stay at the Hampton Inn was great. The hotel met all my requirements and I would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel to anyone. I did not use the pool or gym but that was because I had no time. Breakfast was fabulous, cleanliness and comfort of rooms excellent, staff very friendly and if I was in Raleigh again I would stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Dear Lloyd M.,

I am so glad to hear that you had such a wonderful visit with us during your recent trip to the Raleigh, NC area. We enjoyed the opportunity to have you as our guest at the Hampton Inn Raleigh/Town of Wake Forest. The key points that you mentioned as positives in your review are important to many of our guests, and I thank you for being so specific with your comments. This will surely help others decide to stay at our Hampton Inn.

I hope that you will be able to return to the Raleigh area again soon. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hampton Inn Raleigh/Town of Wake Forest.

Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Service was great; staff were helpful and obliging. I was impressed that they didn't use the tired old statement "have a nice day". Rooms were quiet, comfortable and inclusions appropriate for the price charged. The hotel is off a main road and if you didn't know about it beforehand you may not realise it's there but when I was staying for several nights it was full. That in itself is a recommendation. I'd definitely stay there again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Dear Missy T.,

Thank you for your glowing review of our hotel! We appreciated the chance to have you as our guest here at the Hampton Inn Raleigh/Town of Wake Forest, and thank you for taking the time to write an online review of our property for other TripAdvisor members to read. I am so glad to hear that you stay was an excellent one, and we hope to be able to provide that same level of service to you during every future stay. Please let us know if there's anything specific that we can do to earn a 5-star review from you following your next visit!

Norfolk
Reviewed August 1, 2013

the complimentary breakfast serving hot selections was luke warm to cold, the complimentary coffee bar was not maintained and the coffee bar trash recepticle usually full, the housekeeping staff are poorly trained and the only elevator is small and cramped to ride in

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear William M.,

First, allow me to welcome you to your new home. I think that you'll find the Wake Forest, NC area to be a charming place to reside! Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Hampton Inn while you were here to explore your new town.

While I'm glad to hear that our location was a 5-star hit for you, I am sorry to hear that there were other parts of your stay that were not so top-notch. I sincerely apologize for all of the inconveniences that you experienced during your stay with us. This is certainly not an example of the type of experience that we want our guests to have. We strive to please all of our guests and appreciate your comments.

I hope that you will be able to complete your relocation here soon, and if you need a place to stay in the meantime, please allow us to be able to welcome you back to the Hampton Inn Raleigh/Town of Wake Forest.

wake forest, United States
Reviewed July 31, 2013

all good here at this hampton inn. the staff was attentive and helpful. they were courteous and friendly at all times. really nothing else to say except this window wont close unless i use 200 characters.... ridiculous

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Dear Doug M.,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Hampton Inn Raleigh/Town of Wake Forest. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. I hope that you will be able to return to our area again soon, and that you will allow us to welcome you back to the Hampton Inn!

Beth Rose

(I also hope you'll be allotted more than 200 characters for your next review! :) )
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wake Forest
Candlewood Suites Wake Forest Raleigh Area Hotel
Sleep Inn Wake Forest Raleigh North
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Raleigh North - Wake Forest
Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh Triangle Town Center
Courtyard Raleigh North/Triangle Town Center
WoodSpring Suites Raleigh Northeast Wake Forest

Been to Hampton Inn Raleigh/Town Of Wake Forest? Share your experiences!