“Hotel Service”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Atlanta
“Hotel Service”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Each and every time I stay here, They call me by name and provide Exceptional Service.
I feel at home here. Very Comfortable Stay...They have a Manager's Special Event on Tuesday's and Thursday's which includes Light Finger Foods and Beverages.. A nice touch..
The Rooms are very clean and neat along with functional desk space. They also include Fridge, Microwave and Plenty of Plates, Bowls and Silverware.

Jim

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Jim M
jsbyron, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites Wake Forest Raleigh Area Hotel, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
We take a lot of pride in building relationships with our guests. We don't look at our facility as a place to stay but a place to feel comfortable. A place where everyone knows your name! My team was very excited when I told them about your review. This is the type of relationship we like to build with each one of our guests. I am happy to see that you experienced the best in class service and experience at our hotel. Thank you again for choosing our hotel amongst the choices you had. We look forward to the next opportunity to serve you. Thank you again for your kind words! See you soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Whiting, New Jersey
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Our experience at your hotel was great. The staff was excellent, friendly & helpful. Everything was so clean from the grounds to our room. The room was very comfortable. It was great to have a full size refrigerator with an ice maker. The room had a stove top which was nice to wake up in the morning & be able to make a little breakfast. The location of your hotel was excellent.

Room Tip: The friendly staff will guide you to get the perfect room for your needs.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Margaret V
We're so happy you had a wonderful stay at our hotel! As always, it is our goal to make your stay at our hotel your home away from home. Its great to hear that you enjoyed all of our amenities. We will be sure to pass along your kind words to all of our team members, especially our Heart of the House Staff. As you already know, they work day and night to ensure that our hotel is the cleanest hotel in our market. We're also happy to hear that you enjoyed a healthy meal in the comforts of our your own suite. My team looks forward to your next stay. See you soon and have a wonderful day!
Estero, Florida
Reviewed October 26, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This Candlewood Suites is relatively new and they do a great job keeping it up. The amenities are great for short or long stays (decent workout room, great free laundry). Every room has a kitchenette with a full-size refrigerator (no ovens, but a microwave and stove-top). The management and staff are very accommodating and go out of their way to please. Great value for the money.

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Don P
jsbyron, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites Wake Forest Raleigh Area Hotel, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
It has been a pleasure serving you on each one of your visits. We are happy to hear that you trust our hotel to be your company's premier and only vendor for accommodations. As always, thank you for trusting in our brand and our team. They were very excited to have heard from you on TripAdvisor.com. If there is anything we can do to assist you, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit!
Burlington, Ontario, Canada
Reviewed October 26, 2013

We are traveling with dogs, and I have rarely stayed in a hotel this clean, friendly and beautiful, not to mention the price - best value for our money for sure!

I happened to mention our anniversary to the staff when booking, and there were flowers, a card, chocolate and a small gift waiting for us at arrival in our room. This kind of an attitude makes Candlewood Suites in Wake Forest really attractive to me and all our friends.

Thank you!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Riitta L
We're very excited to hear from you! As always we strive to ensure our guests receive the cleanest accommodations in our area. We're also very happy that you were able to bring fido with you! We hope that you enjoyed your anniversary at our hotel. Thank you for trusting us to make your special day exceptional! We look forward to your next visit. See you soon!
Summerville, South Carolina
Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

Friendly staff. Clean environment. Large rooms with refer w/ice maker, stove, sink and dishwasher. I highly recommend thus hotel! I would definitely stay here again. Centrally located, too! I'm being forced to add more characters before I can submit this review. Pity!

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank MurphDaSurf1956
jsbyron, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites Wake Forest Raleigh Area Hotel, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
Thank you for the great review! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed all aspects of our hotel and the amenities we provide! As always we are fully committed to being the cleanest hotel in the Wake Forest North Raleigh Area. Our Heart of the House team will be thankful to hear from you. We look forward to seeing you again soon! Thanks again and have a wonderful day!
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
Reviewed September 4, 2013

At a difficult time in my life I found Candlewood Suites and I must say the staff was amazing! Patrick, Demetria, and Jennifer are all top notch professionals and truly care about your experience. I stayed for a month and can tell you whether it is an extended stay like mine or a few nights you can't go wrong here! I felt at home while I was there. Absolutely no issues and my expectations were exceeded.

Thank you all...I am happy to recommend this Candlewood Suites. World Class Service!

Jeff A.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Jeff A
jsbyron, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites Wake Forest Raleigh Area Hotel, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
Thank you for trusting our hotel and team during this time. It was an absolute pleasure having be a part of our family for the last month. We appreciate the kind words and we hope that things have gotten better for you after your departure. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again soon!
Casper, Wyoming, United States
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I would like to take this moment to state my stay at the Candlewood Suites in Wake Forest, North Carolina was EXCEPTIONAL! The hotel and rooms were VERY clean and tidy. The Service staff were VERY prompt in meeting my requests. The front desk staff were VERY Professional, Friendly, and VERY Customer Service FOCUS! There are three of them, that I would like to acknowledge, a younger Black Gentlemen that appear to work the night shift, a white woman (I say that for identification purposes ONLY) who appeared in a supervisory position, and the one person I did get a name, Miss Demetria Batchelor; they REALLY made my stay EXCEPTIONAL with their FRIENDLY QUALITY and PROFESSIONAL Customer service! I would recommend to anyone, that THIS is the place to stay in YOU are going to be in this area.

Since I pointed out these folks, I would be remiss if I DID NOT GIVE HIGH MARKS FOR Angelica; a member of the service staff.

OVERALL, EXCELLENT stay, EXCELLENT place to stay!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to post a review about our hotel! Our staff was more than excited to hear from you. As always, we do our very best to ensure that our guests receive the best in class service and the cleanest rooms in our market. Thank you for noticing and praising our team. We look forward to your next stay. See you soon!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wake Forest
Hampton Inn Raleigh/Town Of Wake Forest
Sleep Inn Wake Forest Raleigh North
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Raleigh North - Wake Forest
WoodSpring Suites Raleigh Northeast Wake Forest
Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh Triangle Town Center
Courtyard Raleigh North/Triangle Town Center

Been to Candlewood Suites Wake Forest Raleigh Area Hotel? Share your experiences!