Candlewood Suites Wake Forest Raleigh Area Hotel
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Wake Forest
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed October 5, 2011

We stayed here 2 nights while visiting our son and family. We were very pleased with the room and front desk personnel. The beds were very comfy and the room was clean. This is a new hotel so the room still had a new smell. It was very convenient as our son lives close by. We will definitely return.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank retiretravel46
jsbyron, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites Wake Forest Raleigh Area Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2014

Thank you for the wonderful review! We are so happy that you chose our hotel only a few months after we opened our doors to the public. Our team was excited to get to know you. We look forward to your next visit. See you soon!

Reviewed September 24, 2011

I was here on business for three days and it turned into four!

I won't reiterate what all of the reviews on here are saying about this place, but what I will do is vouch for them! I passed up a comparable hotel that included free breakfast just because I was so impressed with the perfect reviews. I have to say that Candlewood exceeded all of my expectations. Everything was very clean and the staff's customer service and demeanor were excellent. I enjoyed use of their state-of-the-art fitness center as well as the FREE laundry machines. The bed and pillows were also comfortable and relaxing. The managers' reception was a nice treat as well. The location of this hotel is also very close to many restaurants, drugstores, and shopping centers.

I have zero complaints...to the point where I added an extra day! Don't think twice about booking here!

Room Tip: Just ask when booking.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank LPShareTube
Reviewed September 22, 2011

Relatively new property with a very professional and welcoming staff. Excellent condition and a great location with convenience to retail and highway.

Room Tip: The suite with separate bedroom is worth the extra cost.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank warlm
Reviewed September 1, 2011

Candlewood Suites Wake Forest was a wonderful place to which to escape the hurricane threatening my home in eastern part of state. I found a spacious, super clean, extremely comfortable room for myself and my two cats. The kitchenette was adequately supplied with table settings, utensils and cooking pots/pans. WiFi easily accessed. The staff, onsite and on the phone while making the reservations, were always efficient and courteous. Hotel is conveniently located near shopping and dining. Although my trip was one of necessity, I will most definitely look at Candlewood Suites when traveling for pleasure! This Wake Forest hotel far exceeded my expectations. Wonderful place!!

1  Thank Sue W
Reviewed August 31, 2011

I came across this hotel while trying to get away from Hurricane Irene. I carpooled with two other families and after they left me stranded here with no way to get home the nice people here said they would personally drive me home. I live 3 hours away so this was totally out of their way. They made sure me and my kids were doing okay and had everything we needed,offered to drive me to the store to get food,and even gave me $5 off at their cupboard which is like a tiny store in the hotel. The manager as well as all the staff there are fantastic. I recommend this hotel to everyone and will definitely be going to stay with them if Im ever in the area again. Best Hotel experience ever. After my 3 day stay the manager made sure one of the employers got me and my kids home safe. Im so grateful to them all. Of all the places to be left stranded im so glad it was with them =)
The room was nice,very clean, and fit us comfortably. Overall this hotel has a very Homey feel to it.

1  Thank Jessica C
Reviewed August 30, 2011

They provided everything we needed, including free washer/dryer, electric range, dishwasher, refrigerator, comfortable beds, recliner, free Internet access, working desk for our projects, excellent service, and a very reasonable price. There were some other amenities we did not have time to use, but that were available, such as an excellent exercise room with large screen TV, snack bar, etc. We found this to be the most practical hotel stay we've ever experienced!

1  Thank Henry E E
Reviewed August 1, 2011

This hotel has only been open for a month so everything was still in new condition. The bed was the 2nd most comfortable we've found in all our years staying in hotels. It was also very nice to have flat panel tv's that actually have HD channels available...most hotels don't bother with the HD at all even though they have the flat panels. Most hotels are rather loud and noisy in that you hear the other guests but this one was very quiet and extremely enjoyable. We don't get up to the Wake Forest area very often but we will defintiely stay at this hotel again the next time we visit that area.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank dcouron
cwswfteam, Front Office Manager at Candlewood Suites Wake Forest Raleigh Area Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2014

Thank you for your wonderful review! We are happy to hear you enjoyed many of our amenities. We do take a lot of pride in ensuring that our guests receive the best. When you're in the area in again, please do come by and say hello!

Candlewood Suites Wake Forest Team

Also consider these accommodations in or near Wake Forest
Hampton Inn Raleigh/Town Of Wake Forest
Sleep Inn Wake Forest Raleigh North
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Raleigh North - Wake Forest
Courtyard Raleigh North/Triangle Town Center
WoodSpring Suites Raleigh Northeast Wake Forest
Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh Triangle Town Center

Been to Candlewood Suites Wake Forest Raleigh Area Hotel? Share your experiences!