“Good food, service and value”

Plaza Jalisco Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 22 Restaurants in Wadesboro
Cuisines: Mexican
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Good food, service and value”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Dropped in on a Saturday evening as we were driving through town. I nearly drove by since the lot was empty and the windows are very dark, but we were glad that we stopped. The menu offers a fairly wide variety including some house specialties in addition to the standard fare expected in Mexican restaurants. Our server was attentive and professional. He even tried to find the hockey game on TV for me.

Portions were large. My wife got the Fajita Burrito and couldn't come close to finishing it. I went with La Preferida and was very satisfied. I think both entrees were about seven dollars and change.

This is definitely on my list of places to return to if I am back in the area.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Robert R

charleston, sc
“Good, reasonably priced Mexican Food”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

The employees were pleasant and interested in their customer's having an enjoyable experience. It is not fancy but clean, with tasty food and quick service. We would eat there again if in the area.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank sctraveller058
Huntersville, NC
“Nice and hot”
Reviewed May 28, 2012 via mobile

I got worried because no cars were outside when I pulled up around 4:30pm. However, the food was good. It tasted freshly cooked. The service was also good.

1 Thank TravelingWithSeven
Cheraw, South Carolina
“Great food, great service!”
Reviewed February 10, 2012

Have ate here many times! It is always good and the people are friendly! If you're trying to decide which mexican place to eat at in Wadesboro, choose Plaza Jalisco!

1 Thank Becky D
Anderson, South Carolina
“Very tasty food with a nice atmosphere.”
Reviewed January 27, 2012

I have eaten at this restaurant three times. The food is served quickly and is quite tasty. The salsa and chips are very good. It is inexpensive and well worth a trip.

• Visited October 2011