“Truly Amazing Experience!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Valle Crucis
Valle Crucis Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #5 of 6 Valle Crucis B&B and Inns
Winston Salem, North Carolina
“Truly Amazing Experience!”
Reviewed September 26, 2011

Valle Crucis B&B is a GREAT place. We stayed in the National Bank suite, and cannot say enough. It is fantastic. It is very spacious as well as very warm and inviting. The king size bed is very comfortable and fits in the space very well. The HVAC, too, is very nice. It keeps the entire place at a very nice temperature.
Then there is the view! Oh my goodness. On both bright sunny days, overlooking the horse farm and pasture is very picturesque. Even overcast days, the mist only adds to the coziness and charm.
Finally are the owners, Suzanne & Damon. If there are perfect hosts, they own Valle Crucis B&B. They are an engaging and interesting couple. They are also a wealth of knowledge. If you need help with directions here or there, they have it down. And no review would be complete without mentioning Suzanne's breakfasts. "Can I have breakfast there everyday?" is the best way to put it. Her carmel french toast...bliss. Just like our entire experience there.

Room Tip: The suites are just down from the main house, giving more privacy.
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank ShawnHooper

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
chicago
Reviewed September 16, 2011

I highly recommend this place. Very rustic and cozy. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I wish I could live here all the time! (I wonder if they’ll adopt my family and me. Maybe I’ll ask them next time I’m there. LOL). The suites are great! HUGE! They are more private as they are not in the main house. The facades are super cute... modeled after "the Old West," complete with a closed mine shaft, built into the hill. We stayed in the "Sheriff's Office." It had a JACUZZI tub! We had an AMAZING time. Definitely plan on returning ASAP! I think we'll try the other suite next time; we couldn't tour it, as it was booked, but they said it has a kitchenette.

We saw that they had a trip advisor award (they proudly display it), and I signed up on here specifically to further support them! I can't stop raving about this place!

Room Tip: suites are slightly more private and much larger than the rooms in the main house. Sheriff's Of...
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Asheville
Reviewed September 14, 2011

Our room was very nice and spacious. It was also very clean. The king bed was very comfortable. We could not have been happier with the room or the hosts. A very nice couple owns and runs the B&B. They also live onsite, which is a plus. Breakfast could have been healthier or at least a healthier option offered. French toast, eggs and sausage was served. No other options offered.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
Greenville
Reviewed May 2, 2011

This B & B has it all - wonderful hosts, gorgeous decor, great rooms and spectacular food!! I can't say enough about this place or the owners Suzanne and Damon. They took such good care of us and our needs with all accommodations you would need and all the beauty you can take in surrounding us. Thank you, Suzanne and Damon. We will be back!!

Room Tip: Pinecone was our room and would recommend it!!
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank ElaineGreenville_NC
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed March 3, 2011

I couldn't have decorated a B&B better if I did it myself. Imagine a old lodge in Montana with exposed wood beams, cozy fireplaces, a big leather couch, over-sized arm chairs and even a big front porch with rocking chairs that invite you to take in the breathtaking view. This is exactly what you will find at this B&B but on a smaller scale and with modern amenities. No detail has been missed. Each room has its own fireplace, mini-fridge with bottled water, wine opener, hairdryer, flat screen TV and magazines about the area. You can make your own coffee, cocktail or pour a glass of wine at any time of day. Come hungry because breakfast is gourmet. We were served fresh fruit with whipped cream on top, eggs benedict, sausage AND bacon, orange juice and hot tea for breakfast one morning. The second morning we were served fresh fruit, homemade muffins and my favorite, caramel french toast. Yummy! The presentation was also very impressive. The owners were available and ready to help with anything we needed, but not in our face. I would highly recommend this B&B and have been bragging about it to friends and family ever since we left. Two thumbs up!

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
Cary, North Carolina
Reviewed January 25, 2011

My hubby and I went here for our 1st Anniversary. The B & B was our "destination" so it was important that it meet all of our expectations. This place was better than expected. And we expected fabulous! I spent hours reading the reviews and experiences of other places in Boone and places nearb y within 50 miles. We wanted a place with charm, activities nearby, warmth, great decor & amenities and most importantly for me-- cleanliness! And this we thought would meet the bill. But it was more than that-- our stay was amazing. The owners are real gems and our environment-- from room to lodge to outdoor surroundings were just perfect. Look no further-- if you are a perfectionist-- and cleanliness, comfort, amenities, location, value, and decor matter-- then you have found it!

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank happyhoneymoon2010
Moore, Oklahoma
Reviewed November 28, 2010

Totally updated log home and cleaner than any fine hotel we've experienced. The view from the front porch is amazing, directly across from a horse ranch previously owned by Paul Newman....Beautiful! The home is decorated for the season with a warm stone fireplace...most gracious host/innkeepers, fabulous hot freshly cooked breakfast, service, with wonderful conversation. They treat you like family. Highly recommend this B&B and if you want dinner that evening, they will make your reservations at a nearby restaurant that is nothing short of 5-star! We will definitely be back! Thanks Guys!!

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
#3 of 6 in Valle Crucis
The Mast Farm Inn
The Mast Farm Inn
#1 of 6 in Valle Crucis

Been to Valle Crucis Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!