“George & Rebecca”
Review of Dutch Creek Trails

Dutch Creek Trails
Reviewed October 7, 2013

We took our 2 grandkids - both boys 6 & 9 to ride on 10-5-13 along with their parents. The kids had not been horseback riding before - the 6 year old had a small melt down when his horse moved. Travis pulled him aside away from the others and talked to him that there was nothinbg to be afaid of - the 9 year old took to horse back riding like a champ. Travis arranged for the 6 year old horse to be guided by one of the trail hands - at the end both boys loved the ride and were now thinking of taking them to a dude ranch. Great ride into the mountains with great overlooks - without Travis and his staff's help with our 6 year old - one of us would have to have stayed behind. They are true professionals and know how to handle life's little set backs.

1  Thank george522
in 13 reviews
"beginners"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed September 24, 2013

The horses are the attraction here. Everyone with a different personality. The people will treat you like family. Over all it was an amazing ride. Can't wait to go back!

1  Thank sarafritz
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Keith and family are super nice folks. The ride was a bit disappointing but probably because I expected to see some views. We went up and down trails which was okay but it was challenging riding and no views.

1  Thank 308DavidR
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Keith and his family are wonderful people. My family and I went riding this past Saturday and we had a wonderful time. We almost feel like part of the Dutch Creek family. The atmosphere is very warm and inviting. If you have questions they are there to answer all of them and don’t make feel bad for having questions. The Customer Service is excellent! From my 60 yr old aunt to my 8 yr old sister who rode on Rainbow by herself, they enjoyed every minute of it. My aunt was nervous at first but got the hang of it pretty quick. The sun light shining through the tree leaves is an awesome sight to see. The mountains are breath taking and the air is so clean and refreshing. The Guides are very educated and they really get to know you within your 2 hour ride. The horses are beautiful and well taken care of. We can not wait to go back! The price is well worth every penny for the experience and for the memories shared with your family. Thank you Keith and to the staff at Dutch Creek Trails for giving us such a wonderful experience that we will continue talk about for years. We can not wait to come back with more members of our family and friends.

See more reviews
Reviewed June 20, 2013

What a warm and genuinely kind family!!! From the time that my daughter and I arrived, we felt like we were among relatives! Keith and his mother (as well as Travis) were extremely welcoming and gracious hosts. The trail guides were all professional and friendly (I was very impressed and grateful). The horses, trails and scenery are all beautiful!! The horses were gentle and very easy to ride. If you are not an experienced rider, no worries...they will look out for you and put you right at ease. I would highly recommend this experience to anyone! In fact, if you are visiting this area...you would be greatly missing out if you didn't put this on your "to do" list. You will love it (and them)!