“Great time!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dutch Creek Trails
McLeansville, North Carolina
“Great time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2012

We had a awesome time horseback riding at Dutch Creek Trails. It was the first time on a horse for my daughter and myself. The staff was really great and patient.

Visited July 2012

Greensboro, North Carolina
“So much fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2012

We had the best time horseback riding at Dutch Creek Trails! The staff was very experienced and friendly. The horses were wonderful and definitely know the trails. Gorgeous scenery along the 3 mile trail. Definitely recommend Dutch Creek Trails if you're in the Blowing Rock/Valle Crucis area! Can't wait to do it again.

Visited June 2012
Durham, North Carolina
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great place to get your horseback riding fix”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2012

I don't get to ride horses very often, but it's one of my favorite things to do. I've had some trail riding experiences that were a real bummer (15 horses nose to butt trudging through uninspiring scenery for an hour), but this wasn't one of them. Keith and Travis couldn't have been any nicer. I went by myself and felt completely comfortable around them. I've had stables turn me away because they "didn't have enough riders for that time slot" but Travis didn't seem fazed in the least about taking one person out for a trail ride. The trail seems to make a winding loop above the property, but it is absolutely beautiful - peaceful and relaxing with mountain views and rolling pastures. The horses were fantastic - sweet, friendly, and calm, with their own little bit of personality. I don't know what the rides are like when they're really busy, but I'll be sure to find a good time to visit Dutch Creek Trails again!

Visited May 2012
Appleton, Wi
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“We made a Great choice!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2012

This was better than we expected... from begining till the end it was a great experiance. This is country all the way, layed back local folks making a living. Thanks to the great staff & wonderful horses that made this a time we won't forget.
We will be back.

Tim & Mary from Wisconsin

Visited April 2012
Raleigh, North Carolina
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Fun time Horseback Riding”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2012

My children wanted to go horseback riding on a family vacation to Blowing Rock. We weren't sure where to go and found this place on the internet. We were a little worried when we pulled up because it was so far off the main road. It turned out to be great. The kids (ages 12, 10, & 7) had a great time. I was very nervous as I had never riden a horse before and the staff was able to help me feel comfortable. The trails were a lot longer than I thought and we had some great views. It was a lot of fun and I would recommend it to families.

Visited October 2011