“Delicious Appetizers”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

We went to visit a friend of ours in Blue Ridge and they took us to Side Street. This place was great. We had the fried pickles and whole loaf of garlic bread for an appetizer and the fried pickles were the best we have ever had! Instead of being pickle chips they were spears, breaded perfectly and fried just right. They had the perfect crunch and they were NOT GREASY! The garlic bread was fantastic as well we ordered a whole loaf for 6 people and still had bread left over. The bread is sliced with butter, garlic, and mozzarella cheese and fresh parmesan sprinkled on top. It comes with a fresh homemade marinara which just made it that much better. I had the small Hawaiian pizza and my boyfriend had the small Heart attack pizza. They were both great! We really enjoyed our visit and would definitely recommend it if you like Italian food or just pizza! We will absolutely be going back.

There are newer reviews for Sidestreet Pizza & Pasta

Reviewed March 20, 2014

I am amazed at the traffic from SC on Sundays since this used to be the first place in NC on 176 to serve alcohol when you couldn't get it on Sundays. Maybe it was the patina of history or the haze of blurred memories but the food is good but let's be real, its not outstanding in a NY or Chicago pizza way. I have sampled all the pizza here for some time now and despite the long waits, the pizza is still only the third best in town

Reviewed March 4, 2014

They have one of the best pizzas we ever ate, their salads are crisp and fresh and their ranch dressing is so good they sell it by the jar. We also love their Black Angus Roast Beef Sub- hot and delicious!!

Reviewed February 17, 2014

I eat here every few months. I always have the pizza and it is one of the best pizzas anywhere. I haven't had anything else on the mernu but judging that it is always crowded the other menu items must be good.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

This was a TAKE OUT ORDER!...I drove a LONG WAYS.....too!

What happened to the pizza I used to buy there?....the Size has suddenly changed from being the reason I didn't mind spending the money on this delicious pizza! It's a luxury for my family to buy this delicious always satisfying pizza, yet, this time, as I actually called and ordered it from a 35 minute drive, to take back home for another 35 minute drive and I noticed it by the weight of the two pizzas (one large and one medium) didn't feel like the "Usual" Side Street Pizza that I would pay $43.95 for!...When I got home, I saw that the pizzas that I bought were not much larger than a typical Pizza Hut pizza and was extremely disappointed!....I hope that this was just a mistake, because I LOVE this pizza!...So, if you have decided to decrease the size of your pizzas, then tell us, but, I would rather you just raise the price and continue with your usual best pizza ever!....I must admit, this is the first time I was disappointed with Side Street Pizza over the many years that Me and my family have dined there and took take out orders....HOPE YOU WILL FIX THIS!...........YOU OWE ME!

4  Thank Will W