“My favorite place”
Review of Openroad Coffee - MOVED

Openroad Coffee
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Excellent coffee, delicious pastries and great place to meet friends or relax alone with a book. on sunny days, coffee on the deck is unbeatable!

There are newer reviews for Openroad Coffee

Reviewed January 31, 2014 via mobile

Superior coffee made with care, excellent baked goods (just wish they served fresh bagels!), great atmosphere and friendly staff. A rare gem for this area and a vital community gathering place.

Reviewed December 2, 2013 via mobile

What a wonderful establishment. Great coffee amazing brownie. Staff are friendly and warm. Nothing but praise for this little spot of tryon heaven.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

Only gotten to go here a few times but I've loved everything I've gotten there and the staff were pleasant and quick. I only wish they had some evening hours or maybe on Sunday, being in foodservice myself I'm not able to go there often enough!

Reviewed September 19, 2013

Great atmosphere! The staff is great and a delicious variety of pastries from scones, cinnamon rolls, down to chocolate cake! My favorite is the baked oats! The coffees are flavorful especially the fruit smoothies! This place is addicting! I have my whole family loving this coffeehouse now!:)