“Unwind and Just Relax”

Ranked #1 of 2 Tryon B&B and Inns
Lancaster SC
“Unwind and Just Relax”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Our fifth time visiting PCI. If you need a stress reliever and a place to relax, visit the PCI. Every staff member will go out of their way to make sure you have a great time. The food is excellent and the fireplace is a wonderful place to enjoy morning coffee or evening drinks.

Room Tip: Choose a suite with a fire place if visiting in cooler weather.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank maceye

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Morganton, North Carolina
Reviewed November 6, 2013

We stayed at the 1906 Bed and Breakfast November 2012 to celebrate our anniversary. Our room was spotless and cozy. The bed was very comfortable. The grounds were beautiful. Breakfast was awesome, we loved the fireplace too. Everything about our stay at this B & B was wonderful!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Charlotte, NC
Reviewed November 5, 2013

What a lovely place! Located in historic Tryon, NC, The Pine Crest Inn creates a "right at home" feeling while you're getting away from it all. Genuine, helpful service, comfortable, relaxing setting, neat accommodations, lots to do nearby . . . we will return!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed October 23, 2013

My brother & I were in Tryon visiting family. We stayed the weekend at the Pine Crest Inn. I loved the charm and hospitality. I would definitely not hesitate to return for another visit. The food was great too. We had the complimentary breakfast, and it was all homemade and delicious.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Lexington, South Carolina
Reviewed October 21, 2013

My hubby and I just got back from a wonderful stay at the Inn. The drive up to the Inn was inviting and tucked away just nicely! We stayed in the Devon room which was nicely appointed and very quaint for our one night away from home. The bed was very clean, comfy, nice pillows that were large and not that short hotel stuff I hate! The whole room was so clean I felt I could go barefoot( which I never do at hotels)! Bathroom was stocked with more towels than we could have used and my bath towel was extra long which I love! We were able to book the on site restaurant for dinner and the service, food, and atmosphere was superb~! The decor everywhere was very tasteful and not old country-quiltish! The best thing was the Innkeepers ALWAYS addressed us by name when we came in. That really made us feel special. I hope to return many times!!!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Columbus, North Carolina
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Very relaxing, low key, quiet, clean, comfortable. Many rooms with beautiful views and fireplaces; a wide variety of accommodations, all with charm and character. The staff is very professional, cheerful, kind, thoughtful/considerate and helpful.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a fireplace(all gas) if you want one, some rooms also have jacuzzi tubs.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Artesian W
banner elk, nc
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Pine Crest Inn is a beautiful Inn in a lovely setting. Whenever I stay there for business I promise myself that I will return simply for the pleasure of it. The Inn is a Select Registry Inn, and the décor, service and overall experience are indicative of this. The rooms and grounds are immaculate, the service is impeccable and the food is always exceptional. When I stay at this Inn, I never want to leave! Spectacular in every season - late spring is stunning with the trees and flowers in bloom and late October is absolutely gorgeous. I listed the pool and spa as excellent since as a guest I have had access to the pool at the Tryon Country Club.

Room Tip: Oak Cottage, Stone Cottage, Twain Cottage and Swayback Cabin are my favorites! I especially love th...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank loveboonenc
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tryon
Highland Lake Inn & Resort Hendersonville
CedarWood Inn
#5 of 11 in Hendersonville
The 1927 Lake Lure Inn and Spa
Saluda Mountain Lodge

Been to 1906 Pine Crest Inn? Share your experiences!