“Excellent Mexican Food in Troy, North Carolina”

Mazatlan Family Mexican Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Very happy to have come across this place while passing through Troy, North Carolina (initial listing on Trip Advisor is showing Troy, MI, which is not correct). It's in the downtown area in an older historical building. Parking is available in a lot on the side or on the street. There's an ATM located conveniently in the parking lot on the side.

The food was delicious, the service was very good, and the lunch combination prices were very affordable. I especially liked that there were several options for sides. Diners could choose one or more as they wished. I chose the spinach and it was delicious. For my main item, I chose a chicken chalupa and since I don't like sour cream, they offered to substitute it with guacamole. Mmm, mmm! Very tasty.

I will definitely return to this restaurant when I am in Troy, NC.

1  Thank waycoolmom1