“Local flavor and fresh cooked food!”

Kat's Patch Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 25 Restaurants in Troutman
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Miami Beach, Florida, United States
“Local flavor and fresh cooked food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

Kat's Patch is a local Troutman institution. In business over 30 years and every time we come back to visit family lunch here is on our must do list! Handmade milkshakes in a variety of flavors but stop! The peanut butter milkshake is the best there is anywhere! My butterscotch loving daughter says no, butterscotch is the best but who's to argue? The crinkle cut fries are crispy and hot. I always get the foot long hot dog with onions and mustard it's just the best around. My kids love the corn dogs and my wife swears by the cheeseburger all the way. It's got chili, cole slaw and I don't know what else but it looks good! All the food it good and cooked while you wait except for the bbq that they smoke for hours and hours and it's a good treat. Prices are cheap, service is fast and friendly and everybody goes by for lunch. Worth jumping off I-77 to get some food.

Visited December 2013

Dunedin
“Great little snack bar”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2013

Came across this little restaurant by accident when staying at the Statesville KOA campground. I was headed to the Food Lion to purchase something for supper when I saw a small crowd of people visiting this spot. I decided to give it a try and was glad I did. I ordered take out and figured I had a long wait because of the line in front of me but with in 10 minutes I had my order. The BBQ is excellent and the hush puppies were the best I've had in quite a while. My wife was sold on the hot wings, they were very moist and just the right amount of sauce. Can't wait to go back again on our way back south in the fall. Oh yeah, the price of everything was too cheap!

• Visited May 2013