Review Highlights
White water

Reviewed July 21, 2015
Stacy C
via mobile
My new go to rafting company!

Reviewed March 24, 2015
Cafly73
Sarasota, Florida

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 21, 2015 via mobile

This group was amazing! The river guide Andy knew exactly what to do to make the most of our trip! Even down to "brake check!" We will definitely visit again!!!

Date of experience: July 2015
1  Thank Stacy C
Reviewed March 24, 2015

We have been rafting the Nantahala as a family for more than 7 years. This year we found the best rafting company ever. App Rivers took us rafting when no one else would. Moe worked out the kinks and Josh took us down the river. Josh was very professional, knowledgeable, and fun! We did a lot of extra stuff (rock spins, surfing, swimming...). It was not a boring corporate ride down the river! My 3 kids insist it was their best trip ever down the river, and I would have to agree. Choose this company. You WILL NOT be disappointed.

Date of experience: March 2015
7  Thank Cafly73
Reviewed August 4, 2014

What a fun time! Our family had never experienced rafting before and this proved to be a perfect place to start. Everyone there was very kind, knowledgable, and it was very reasonably priced. Our guide Jay was fabulous. I was a little apprehensive having never done this before, but he made the trip very comfortable with excitement and laughs along the way. You could tell how much he loved his job. He took safety seriously but helped us relax and enjoy the ride. Our kids, ages 12 -17 had a blast. What a hidden treasure on the river! I would highly recommend them to anyone with or without experience !!!!

Date of experience: July 2014
5  Thank HFive
Reviewed June 19, 2014

This was one of the best things about our trip to NC. Everyone from the woman I spoke to on the phone to the owner who gave me personalized directions through the NC mountain roads to our guide, Jay, were courteous, friendly and knowledgeable. Very reasonably priced for the trip time. Took us about 2 hours to get down. Our kids had a great time. I think I laughed the whole way down the river. Great memories!

Date of experience: June 2014
4  Thank Jessica S
Reviewed August 10, 2013

As one of the smaller rafting companies in the area, ARRC ensures a personalized rafting experience. We have been rafting before so we kinda of knew what to expect. Our guide made sure we had the most fun while being safe. Our guide was professional and friendly. We cannot emphasize how safe we felt and how much fun we had. Would recommend to anyone.

Date of experience: August 2013