“Awesome day on the river!”

Carolina Outfitters
Ranked #1 of 7 things to do in Topton
Tampa, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome day on the river!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2014

Ask for Joe!! Best guide on the river!! I would recommend this for anyone wanting a fun day on the Nantahala River! Ron O. Tampa, Fl

Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beth Yes. Bill No.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2014

Great experience with Beth as our guide. Forth time using CO. Every time we go there we get Beth as our guide and she is what keeps bringing is back. After every adventure I swear I won't use this company again because of the horrible attitude of the general manager named Bill. He is a miserable, negative, angry man who has no business's running a business. This last time was our last time at CO. I wish Beth would just leave and find another job. I plan on calling and voicing my concern to the owner tomorrow. Retire and go away Bill.

Visited July 2014
BreKay2014, Guest Relations Manager at Carolina Outfitters, responded to this review, August 25, 2014
This review contains no specific instance of negative behavior. It is general, hostile, and mean spirited in nature, and the motive for origin is questionable.
Bill is an excellent general manager. He is a happy and very positive person who is a whitewater rafting pioneer, enjoys life, and enjoys outfitting guests for fun and exciting whitewater rafting adventures! Carolina Outfitters considers it a privilege to have him as member of our team.
Magnolia, North Carolina
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Excellent trip for beginners”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2014

We chose a guided tour because we had never tried rafting before and we were lucky enough to get Ben as our guide. He did a excellent job of keeping the trip interesting, and was enthusiastic about his job. I highly recommend Ben and Carolina Outfitters.

3 Thank Gary S
Cartersville, Georgia
“Fun Family Time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2014

We had an excellent experience with Carolina Outfitters! This was the first time whitewater rafting for our 8-year-old twins. It was a perfect trip that they will always remember. Our guide, Corey, was great! He was super friendly and knowledgeable about the river and surrounding area. We will definitely be returning.

Saint Augustine Beach, Florida
“Excellent Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2014

My children and I went white water rafting for the first time. The staff was very knowledgeable regarding whether it would be advisable to have a guide for our maiden voyage rafting at Natahala. Being that it was our first time rafting, much less rafting on an unknown river, we opted for a guide. Corey was very informative about local landmarks and history, as well as navigating the river. He even made the raft "surf" at one area, which the kids LOVED! My children range in age from 12-19 abd all were having a blast! Thanks Corey for making our first experience fantastic!!! We will definitely be back to do it again!!!!!!