“sun surf sand serinity”
Review of Sea Vista Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Topsail Beach
Sea Vista Motel
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Topsail Beach
Goldsboro, North Carolina
“sun surf sand serinity”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

I try my best to go at least twice a year.
the rates are low around Easter ....and if you got um on speed dial...you can get a room round June. I love waking up to the crashing waves n salt air.
Doesn't matter if youre alone....a couple...or a family.....its got it all!!!!!

Room Tip: I stayed on the 2nd floor.......which is actually the 1st floor now......#201...but....if you wanna...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Saint Albans, West Virginia
Reviewed December 29, 2013

I really do like the location of this motel. Employees were very friendly. I understand that the rooms are owned by different people. We got a room that the owner of that one did not take care off. Very out-dated, carpet was very dirty, not with sand but just needed cleaned very bad. Employees ran the sweeper every day but it needed more than that. Stove was broken and could not be used. Price is good and I would consider staying here again if we got a different room. Love the view and location. Too bad one bad apple spoils the whole bushel. I would love to go there every year. We are just afraid we would get another bad room.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
4 Thank Sue M

Travelers are raving about these Topsail Beach hotels

Reviewed October 28, 2013

I have been staying at the Sea Vista at Topsail Beach for nearly 10 years....and I come here on an average of every three months. I ALWAYS stay at the Sea Vista. It is simple motel with the only amenity being the oceanfront a quarters throw away. I find it rather amusing the people who nitpick about various things they find wrong with it. I have been coming here for years and I find absolutely nothing wrong here. I oftentimes bring client files to work with as I travel for business too...and the housekeeping staff has always been very respectful of my personal belonging which include computers, printer, cell phones, tablet etc. Bill and Rebecca down at the office have ALWAYS gone out of there way to make sure my visit is pleasant...and they have NEVER failed me. Slide open the patio door and the ocean is right there! I sleep eat night I am here here with the patio door wide open...listening to the crashing of the surf. At times during the slower months when I am here, not only do I keep the door wide open, but if I have no neighbors in the rooms next to me, I keep the drapes wide open....nothing like watching the sunrise on the surf! The beach is VERY CLEAN, uncrowded and very SAFE. If you insist on 5 star accommodations, your probably wont enjoy it here. I always stay in the efficiency rooms with come with a small kitchenette and all kitchen supplies (pots, pans, knives, forks, etc.) Iif you want a simple, clean and quiet oceanfront room...this is the ONLY place at Topsail Island to be!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
10 Thank ItsJimFromMichigan
jackson
Reviewed September 30, 2013

My husband,mini daschund and I vacation at Top Sail for the first time and I'm glad we chose to stay and the Sea Vista Motel. The motel needs a little updating but...our mini efficiency room was very clean. We cooked breakfast and lunch on our two bunner stove and the small frig was big enough to hold everything we needed. We ate out for dinner.The staff was great very friendly and helpfuI. We were on the third flood and slept every night with our sliding door open it was very relaxing going to sleep listening to the waves. I would recommed staying on the third floor.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank karen h
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

For the price this is the place to stay in Topsail. Directly on the beach. It is an older facility but it's kept clean and has one beautiful beach. We have been here twice and are definitely going to return.

Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Lynchburg, Virginia
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Currently enjoying a wonderful stay at topsail beach, first timers for the Sea Vista. No doubt we will make this a regular place to enjoy our favorite beach. Our standard room is quite clean and cozy with no complaints whatsoever. Of course we knew in advance that this is an older establishment and we had read virtually every review prior to our arrival, so we expected some typical older beach motel stuff like a little mold or some crusty bits here and there...we were pleasantly surprised. We were looking forward to meeting the often maligned old salt at the desk, but he was a cheerful old gentleman who made us feel welcome from the moment we walked in. It is so refreshing to come to topsail, where you can enjoy a great beach with no crowds and leave your stuff just sitting out by the stairs leading to the beach overnight and find it all just as you left it in the morning. We will without a doubt be back to the Sea Vista from now on.

Room Tip: Choose a top floor room (two stories only) to avoid pesky thumping from upstairs.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank ClanGeorge
Edmond, Oklahoma
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Right on the beach! During the week it was almost like we have the beach to ourselves. We watched the sunrise each morning and walked for shells with nobody else around. The rooms were clean, the small kitchen area (fridge, microwave, sink) allows us to fix breakfast and lunch in the room each day. Slept with the sliding glass doors open every night and listened to the waves crash. This was a perfect location for me and my three daughters.

Room Tip: 2nd story will have one more set of stairs, but your view will be over the sand dunes and more ocean...
Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
#1 of 2 in Sneads Ferry
Shell Island Resort
Shell Island Resort
#3 of 9 in Wrightsville Beach

Been to Sea Vista Motel? Share your experiences!