“EAT AND THEN SHOP”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night
Reviewed August 3, 2014

Neat place with excellent breakfast and lunch . Bloody Marys are super and everything is priced resonably. Service was excellent and kid friendly

Reviewed August 2, 2014

My wife and I went here for a date night. It was a Friday and they had live music. The music was a beachy solo act, not too loud that you couldn't talk and great tunes. My wife had the lobster mac and cheese. It was creamy, rich, and very tasty. I had a chicken dish with chimchurri sauce. It was good, but my wife's meal was better. The restaurant has a tasty set of appetizers and even served us a sampler before our main course. They had a nice wine and beer selection (including some regional options) and good service

Reviewed August 1, 2014

This place is a beach shop on one side and a semi-upscale dining place on the other. I was confused upon entering because I entered on the shop side, which has an open door to the restaurant. although the door to the restaurant was wide open, the staff were all eating their pre-shift dinners, and looked at me like i was crazy for coming in. It was about 4:20 PM and they serve breakfast, lunch and dinner so I assumed they served all day. I left a little disappointed but decided to give it another try during dinner hours and I was quite pleased with my meal. I had the salmon special and really enjoyed every bit of it. my experience on this island has been that the service industry is a little disorganized. I guess people come here for the beach and i can't complain about that since it really is spectacular.

Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

Great menu food was excellent one of our go back to restaurants our group had a variety of choices and each order was as good as the next

Reviewed July 30, 2014

Food was superb, the waitstaff were friendly, helpful and the whole place is very clean and charming. Their bland name is NO indicator of the high quality food and service! This was a LOVELY meal!