“Captain Tom's- Always A Great Choice”

Captain Tom's Seafood
Ranked #44 of 86 Restaurants in Thomasville
Cuisines: Seafood
Thomasville, North Carolina
“Captain Tom's- Always A Great Choice”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

My brother was visiting from Ohio. My husband suggested we take him and our granddaughter to Captain Tom's for dinner his last night here. We had been telling them how much we love going there.

Now, we all have had the experience of bragging on a service to someone, and then finding out that their experience was not like ours, right? Not in this case. We have never had anything less than what we expect..friendly staff, clean and comfortable surroundings, good prices, and delicious food. They have a very nice variety of menu items, something to please every appetite. Don't like seafood? Try the delicious steak and chicken dishes!

We were not disappointed last night! My brother could not believe the quality of the food, and the generous portions. Three of us had to request doggie bags! We were never hurried. Our waitress was not only very efficient, she was friendly and attentive, but not intrusive. She earned her tip simply by her wonderful attitude.

I can't recommend this restaurant enough. We have been visiting there for over 12 years. I cannot recall one time where we were disappointed in any way. Small town flavor and atmosphere with a quality product and service. Enjoy!

Fort Mill, South Carolina
“Best Fish”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

This place is clean, hot food. Prices are reasonable service is great. Best fish inland. Great choice of platters.

Visited May 2012
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Save your money and go bey some fish sticks”
Reviewed February 17, 2011

The seafood was anything but fresh. The service was only slightly better, and is the most expensive meal that I have had in Thomasville. Be scared, be very scared.

• Visited January 2011
3 Thank RoadCoder
Triad, NC
“Eh.”
Reviewed May 2, 2009

One thing I like to get at Captain Tom's when I'm forced to eat here is the Tuna Steak salad. They give you a decent sized portion of tuna in a bed of salad. Something different when you're trying to eat healthier. The fried stuff (which is most of what they have) - well I've definitely had better than Captain Toms.

2 Thank blargoe