“Great Place to Get Mexican Food”
Review of Mazatlan

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mazatlan
Ranked #8 of 88 Restaurants in Thomasville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed May 6, 2013

My family and I are regulars at this place. The waitstaff are always prompt and friendly. You will never wait more than a minute on a table. The food comes out quickly and is always hot and delicious.

They have some great specials including: $0.99 chaplupa Monday's and taco Tuesday's, 30% off fajita Thursday's and $4.99 assorted chicken lunch specials on Saturdays--used to be all you can eat enchiladas for $4.99 for lunch--they need to bring that back)

I would highly recommend the pollo con crema (easily the best dish in the restaurant) and it is a $4.99 lunch special on Saturday's. I would highly recommend this restaurant for Mexican food lovers!

Reviewed March 19, 2013

Went went to eat there On taco tuesday, but I ordered off lunch menu and waiter looked at his watch and said 2:58 still lunch!! But when we got the bill it was 2 dollars higher. They said cause computer......I think you are a bunch of ripoffs.Anyone knows you can fix a price. No more service here and I will make sure to spread the word!!!

Reviewed September 26, 2012

This just is not my favorite. I guess it just isnt my thing. The staff was friendly and fast, but just no personable. It was just ok with me, as I had much rather visit somewhere they have more variety. But for a mexican restaurant it was fine.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

Ate here last night. We were seated within a minute from entering the restaurant, and our orders taken a couple minutes later. The food came out very quickly and was delicious. Two people, ordering two entrees, and we still came out under 20 bucks!

Reviewed July 25, 2012

I am up and down I85 a lot on business. This place is very good and very reasonably priced. Excellent overall!