Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Thomasville/High Point/Lexi
$71
QualityInn
Davidson Lodge(Thomasville)
$60
Motel 6 High Point(High Point)
$54
$60
  • Fitness center
$65
Atrium Inn(High Point)
$77
Hotels.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewscontinental breakfastroom was cleanbagelswould stay here againstaff was friendlymyrtle beachenjoyed my stayoff the highwayconvenient locationa great stayexitironfuneralhurricanelaptopmicrowave
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Microtel Inn and Suites in Thomasville was excellent! They are not the newest hotel but are very clean. And they are attentive! To every request, they responded quickly. They asked many times if they could do other things to make our stay more relaxing.

They have wi-fi - they have HBO - the beds are great - the bathrooms nice.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone for economics (they are very reasonable) and accommodating. They provided continental breakfast - even after the hours posted.

If you are travelling through or around Thomasville, I know you need to go there!!!

Room Tip: All good rooms!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
HumbleGM, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Thomasville/High Point/Lexi, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2013

We are glad to hear from good friendly guest like you. We try our best effort make your stay joyous.
We have a very friendly staff
Thank you very much.
Harshad Amin, GM

Reviewed June 29, 2013

Please avoid this hotel if you can. The property was not taken care of, and the staff was not friendly, and staff was running around barefoot, and the room itself was run down. The tv had no remote had to get one from the clerk sand she handed me a beat up remote. Also, the breakfast they served was not good at all they ran out of food and they were in no hurry to refill anything.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

You have stayed in Room 105 on june 27th and as of today we do not complain like your rundown motel. sometime guest by mistake press code search button and we have to reprogramme it,
that is beyond our control. We are here 24 hours and you did not mention what other problem
you had so you wrongly label as a rundown motel.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

This one is located in a nice area. The owner/family and the housekeeping personnel were very helpful & friendly. Everyone always smiled and spoke and was concerned how my stay was before, during & after. Mr. Amin even showed me two areas (the suite and a jacuzzi suite) before I even decided to stay with them! Also, I called and arrived earlier than planned and he let me check-in early. Also, I had forgotten to bring my recently updated AAA Mmbrshp card and he still let me have a discounted rate even on top of the already great price for a suite which is a way better deal than getting just "a room" anywhere.
They have very comfy bed and pillows and absolutely loved the "homey" feel of the furnished suite. They had a really good-feeling relaxing shower available. The microwave, frig & coffee-maker all worked and were clean.
Also, I had dinner delivered to the room (very convenient); plus the next morning had a nice continental breakfast just as they had advertised and reminded me of before my stay.
I was just here for a short one-night getaway for my own much needed "me time" and will definitely do it again here @ this easy-to-find from I-85, yet private, quaint location!!! You still have lots closeby to do or places to dine-in if that is what you are wanting.
All-in-all, everything was great for what I needed and was the very best value!!
I am not here to nit-pick at every little thing since we are all humans and I truly think this place is awesome!!!
I'LL BE BACK! :-)

Room Tip: About midway of building (near elevator), you can see your car below out window. Park in the back and can enter at back entrance also
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
HumbleGM, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Thomasville/High Point/Lexi, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Thank you very much for your kind and honest review about us. I hope Every prospective customer should read this review. We get customer who don't want pay but expect 5 star hotel stay which I can understand. 5 star don't give free breakfast , Free local and Long distance calls and top of it no free wireless internet. They charge everything.
Harshad Amin, GM