Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Thomasville/High Point/Lexi
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Thomasville
Union Bridge
“Bad Experience”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2013

Please avoid this hotel if you can. The property was not taken care of, and the staff was not friendly, and staff was running around barefoot, and the room itself was run down. The tv had no remote had to get one from the clerk sand she handed me a beat up remote. Also, the breakfast they served was not good at all they ran out of food and they were in no hurry to refill anything.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
HumbleGM, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Thomasville/High Point/Lexi, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
You have stayed in Room 105 on june 27th and as of today we do not complain like your rundown motel. sometime guest by mistake press code search button and we have to reprogramme it,
that is beyond our control. We are here 24 hours and you did not mention what other problem
you had so you wrongly label as a rundown motel.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Welcome, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013

This one is located in a nice area. The owner/family and the housekeeping personnel were very helpful & friendly. Everyone always smiled and spoke and was concerned how my stay was before, during & after. Mr. Amin even showed me two areas (the suite and a jacuzzi suite) before I even decided to stay with them! Also, I called and arrived earlier than planned and he let me check-in early. Also, I had forgotten to bring my recently updated AAA Mmbrshp card and he still let me have a discounted rate even on top of the already great price for a suite which is a way better deal than getting just "a room" anywhere.
They have very comfy bed and pillows and absolutely loved the "homey" feel of the furnished suite. They had a really good-feeling relaxing shower available. The microwave, frig & coffee-maker all worked and were clean.
Also, I had dinner delivered to the room (very convenient); plus the next morning had a nice continental breakfast just as they had advertised and reminded me of before my stay.
I was just here for a short one-night getaway for my own much needed "me time" and will definitely do it again here @ this easy-to-find from I-85, yet private, quaint location!!! You still have lots closeby to do or places to dine-in if that is what you are wanting.
All-in-all, everything was great for what I needed and was the very best value!!
I am not here to nit-pick at every little thing since we are all humans and I truly think this place is awesome!!!
I'LL BE BACK! :-)

Room Tip: About midway of building (near elevator), you can see your car below out window. Park in the back an...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
HumbleGM, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Thomasville/High Point/Lexi, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Thank you very much for your kind and honest review about us. I hope Every prospective customer should read this review. We get customer who don't want pay but expect 5 star hotel stay which I can understand. 5 star don't give free breakfast , Free local and Long distance calls and top of it no free wireless internet. They charge everything.
Harshad Amin, GM
Baytown
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013

Upon entering room it had an unpleasant odor. I know they allow pets and it smelled as if there had been a pet in the room and the carpet had not been cleaned. Just had a dirty smell. We almost left but it was close by where we were and just for two short nights. Towels were thin and had stains on some of them. Did not enjoy our stay and will not stay again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Please tell us when you are here for 2 days. We have only 2 pet room and we make every effort to clean them. If you would have told us we could have change the room for you or given full refund and could have checked you out.
Harshad Amin, GM

Travelers are raving about these Thomasville hotels

Leavittsburg
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2013

The Hotel was a good value for the money. It was close to where we was going too visit some relatives. The rood was clean and the bed was very comfortable.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

HumbleGM, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Thomasville/High Point/Lexi, responded to this review, June 18, 2013
Thank you very much for your nice comments about our Price and Quality of bed which was enjoyed by you when you stayed with us.
Harshad Amin,GM
Also consider these accommodations in or near Thomasville
Days Inn Lexington
Days Inn Lexington
#1 of 7 in Lexington
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, High Point (Greensboro/Winston-Salem)
Stay Lodge Thomasville
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#5 of 7 in Thomasville
Wingate by Wyndham High Point

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Thomasville/High Point/Lexi? Share your experiences!