“"Great Service"”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Tarboro
Reviewed October 29, 2012

We travel to Tarboro on business frequently. We sometimes have last minute reservations, and Christine, Sandra, & Viriginia have always worked with us to accommodate the rooms we need. We have been very pleased with the service this hotel provides us for all our business needs.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank 24vac
There are newer reviews for Quality Inn & Suites

Reviewed October 25, 2012

Best Guest Service that I ever experienced has been here. Front Desk Clerk in the afternoon and evenings (Christine) is always welcoming and I feel like I am at home. Breakfast is delishious!!! The rooms are relaxing and enjoyable and always clean. Dont go anywhere else stay here ..all the people here will make you feel at home. Tell Christine I said hi!!!!

Room Tip: Come to the Comfort Inn in Tarboro!!!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Patrick H
Reviewed August 7, 2012

I had a couple of problems when I first arrived at this property. One was major to me in that the room door was loose and you could take a credit card and jimmy the door. However, I was very pleased that the owner, himself, came up to my room and personally took care of this problem. It has been my experience, being a frequent traveler, to have a completely incident free stay; however, when it is resolved quickly and effectively, that is what most of us really appreciate.

Room Tip: I personally like the king rooms for they like love seats and are like a mini suite.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank JimmiG
Reviewed June 1, 2012

I stay in Tarboro a lot for work. I have tried the other hotels here but they were just "rooms". The employees in the Comfort Inn here make the difference for me. I'm here tonight for work and may tack on tomorrow too just to enjoy the pool. The breakfast area is great with waffles, fruit, eggs, meat, cereal, and other stuff. The manager is wonderful. If you are lucky Christine will be working the front desk when you get here. She is always a true pleasure and brings me back every time! Tell her I sent ya! Happy travels!

Room Tip: They recently replaced the TVs with new flatscreens. HUGE difference! I used the meeting rooms once...
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
4  Thank leadingbyexample
Reviewed May 2, 2012

Nice bathroom, bed, biker friendly, let me keep bike under the awning, would not give ma rag to cleen windshield..used there towel business center didnt work, no clock in room

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed March 23, 2012

Great people, Great Service, extremely clean. Polite, friendly, great breakfest... No need to stay anywhere else. Reservations are always accurate and prompt, I never have to wait, Check in is speedy and I feel at home here. No need to stay anywhere else....

Room Tip: Ask any of the friendly girls at the front desk and they will give you a good room everytime!!!
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Michael B
Reviewed March 19, 2012

The staff were nice, room was comfy, but the pillows smelled as if someone was smoking & doing the laundry. Yuk! The room also smelled as if it was a former smoking room. The bed was comfortable & the room was clean. The other issues were that the eggs were pasty-powdered tasting. And last but not least, we were pulling a utility trailer behind our pick-up truck and couldn't get under the pull-through area to unload our luggage because the staff parks in the "NO PARKING" zone by the front door! Bad form!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tarboro
Candlewood Suites Rocky Mount
Comfort Inn Rocky Mount
Comfort Inn Rocky Mount
#10 of 28 in Rocky Mount
Baymont Inn & Suites Rocky Mount North Battleboro

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!