“pretty good mexican” 3 of 5 bubbles

Description: zip code 28779
Franklin, North Carolina
“pretty good mexican”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013

pretty good mexican although ive had better. its a great place to go if you are hungry for some mexican and their alcohol selection is also decent.

Visited October 2012

Tallahassee, Florida
“Wait staff none existent”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2013

Recently visited with my daughter and her son. We all ordered and I had a cheese chili relenno. It had beef in it when it arrived. I sent it back and it was over 30 minutes before it arrived. It was greasy and cold. I won't be back.

• Visited May 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
West Columbia, South Carolina
“Lacks Quality”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

The chicken enchiladas were tough and tasteless. The beef in the tacos and enchiladas was over-cooked. The guacamole was a pale green milky looking substance. The only item of good or better quality was the margaritas. Of the many Mexican and Tex-Mex restaurants I have used, this was the first I would rate as unfavorable.

Visited May 2013
Cullowhee, North Carolina
“Don't go!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2013

The food was incredibly bland and greasy, I ordered a cheese only quesadilla and biting into it I literally bit into a pocket of grease. My dates food was no better, the rice being the only salvagable food from the plate. The staff seemed to only care for regulars or customers buying multiple expensive drinks.
Service:2/5
Food:0/5
Would not recommend.

• Visited May 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Asheville, North Carolina
“Good food, best salsa”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013

This is my favorite Mexican in the area, our only problem is we eat so much of the complimentary chips and excellent salsa that they give you to start, when the food gets there we are already full.

Visited March 2013