“Good restaurant and reasonable prices” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bogarts Restaurant

Bogarts Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 66 Restaurants in Sylva
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Franklin, North Carolina
“Good restaurant and reasonable prices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

This was our first visit and had a very good lunch. The chicken philly was very good and the chicken was moist and tender. I had the beef tips which were very good. It included a salad, choice of potato, and garlic bread. I had the sweet potato which was delicious. Before you even order they bring you a loaf of bread. The wait staff was attentive to our needs.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank nkimperial

Summerville, South Carolina
“Not at good as Bogarts in Waynesville NC”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2013

This was my 3rd time eating at this location. I generally go to the Waynesville location where there is a much nicer atmosphere, a more extensive menu and where the staff are really friendly and interact with the customers. This location is fairly gloomy, even in the middle of the day. My table was stickly all over. It was late afternoon and there were only about 6 tables occupied, and a table near mine that left when I arrived still did not have one plate cleared off it 30 minutes later. My coffee was filled once and I was never offered more, even though I had a completely empty coffee cup sitting on the edge of the table. They do not even have orange or apple juice (not everyone drinks soda ...). The staff were so busy chatting they did not even see me leave. I guess I will stick to the Waynesville location, they really are worlds apart

• Visited March 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
San Diego, California
“Favorite place for steaks in the area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2013

Whenever the family wants steak we go to Bogarts for the filet. it is always cooked perfectly and always delicious, and a great price! Most of the family gets the sweet potato but I go for the loaded baked potato as a favorite side, but the steak is the main thing. For lunch, the chicken philly sandwich is always a favorite. Also great with the kids in the family too (from 3 yo to a teen ager).

• Visited February 2013
Bryson City, North Carolina
“it was ok”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2013

we came here on our lunch break. the server we had just kinda ignored us the whole time. he was more worried about the other table he had because he knew the people. the food was ok. I got the clam chowder. it wasn't the best, it tasted like they just opened a can and called it good.

Visited January 2013
2 Thank kellyfelly20
Brentwood, TN
“Dinner at Bogart's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2013

Arrived in Dillsboro around 6:00 p.m. and went to Bogart's for dinner. Was not particularly impressed with the wine list -- it was all Sutter Home -- but the service was good. We were seated immediately. The server was kind enough to give us time to look over the menu. We did not feel rushed. The food was good and brought to the table hot. The coleslaw was really nice. We would definitely go back.

Visited February 2013