“Great coffee”
Review of Signature Brew Coffee Company - CLOSED

Signature Brew Coffee Company
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Our coffee is proudly served at our retail store. SYLVA MARKET IS LOCATED one block down from our old location and across the street from Sylva Herald.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Great coffee”
Reviewed July 5, 2014

We were in town visiting from Florida. My husband had read the reviews on here and decided this place might be for us. This place easily has the best coffee in the area. The breakfast options are good. I had some yogurt with fresh fruit and granola which was just what I was looking for. My husband had a bacon and egg burrito which was unique and delicious. The only negative is if you have a picky young eater with you (where everything has to be plain). They were out of bagels and she wasn't excited by some of the exotic options. This was the only negative and for adults this was an excellent place.

• Visited June 2014

“Great coffee, fresh yummy unique”
Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

My hubby and I were staying in a cabin rental in Sylva this week and we found this little gem of a restaurant. The coffee was some of the best we've had and we really enjoyed the unique food combinations such as the spring street wrap with egg, mashed potatoes, black beans, goat and cheddar cheese and greens. We also added bacon to it! The mango chocolate chip muffin and cheese Danish were very good too. My hubby enjoyed the cinnamon roll and my daughter had granola and milk. The service was welcoming and a lady even saved one of my little girl's princess toys and gave it to her when we returned - we ate there three times this week! Strongly recommend!

3 Thank Mvmolina
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Great Fresh Roasted Organic Coffee”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Great Little coffe shop with GREAT coffee. If yo have your own cup - you can get it filled for $1.00

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Patrick M
“Very nice”
Reviewed April 19, 2014

I got some not-so-good decaf coffee down the street while visiting Sylva and stopped into Signature Brew and they fixed me up with a great decaf and had wonderful service!

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank kellygirl021
Grayson, Georgia
“Great stop while on the road!”
Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

We stopped this morning on our way home from Asheville. Such a quaint and unique experience! The coffee, food and especially the service were ALL wonderful. Thanks for a fabulous end to a great Spring Break. If we're in the Sylva area again, we'll certainly stop again!

3 Thank GBWeible