“Great cup of coffee” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Signature Brew Coffee Company - CLOSED

Signature Brew Coffee Company
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Parking Available, Street Parking, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Our coffee is proudly served at our retail store. SYLVA MARKET IS LOCATED one block down from our old location and across the street from Sylva Herald.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great cup of coffee”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2012 via mobile

Stopped in for a cup of coffee for the ride back to our cabin. Friendly staff, great coffee and tasty baked goods. I had the house dark roast and my wife had an iced coffee, just raved how good it was especially because they used coffee to make the ice cubes. Would defiantly go back next time I'm in slyva.

Indialantic, Florida
“Best Coffee in the Area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2012

Whenever we are in Sylva we always stop at Signature Brew. The latte here is the real thing, not coffee flavored milk, as is the case in many other similar establishments. The atmosphere is eclectic with always different artwork exhibited. Great place to relax and drink a great cup of coffee.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank Gosia M
Sylva, NC
“BYO Mug!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2012

I like that the coffee is roasted in-house, but it does taste a bit bitter to me. That's just MHO. I LOVE bringing in my own mug and getting coffee for ONE DOLLAR!! Good atmosphere, little kiddie play area off to the side means I can enjoy my coffee in peace while my daughter plays with the toys and mini-lounge chairs!

• Visited February 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
“Best espresso I've ever had!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2012

This dude roasts his own coffee beans and makes Starbucks coffee seem juvenile in comparison. I am a frequenting Starbucks patron because of convenience, but when I get the chance for a local place, I'll give it a shot. Boy am I glad I tried this one! You MUST try this place if you're in the area!! Best espresso I've ever had! And trust me...I've had A LOT of espresso.

1 Thank BamBam36582
Cumming, Georgia
“Always nice to find an inviting non-chain coffee house”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2011

Cool, older brick building, old wood storefront (be careful opening the door too fast) old wood flooring and trim, comfortable lounge areas with leather chairs. Very warm and inviting. Quite happy to support a proprietor of a shop like this. John Bubacz is the owner and was quite helpful when inquiring about local info, like Guadeloupe's across the street. Just a welcoming place with simple charm and atmosphere, perfect for a small mountain towm

Visited November 2011