“Sat. Night take out”

Santorini's Mediterranean Grill
Ranked #11 of 39 Restaurants in Swansboro
Cuisines: American, Greek
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: We try to provide our customers with the best quality of products. The freshest seafood, produce and the beef as tender as possible. So if certain items are not available ot reassures the freshness and quality of our products.
Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

I went there for take out on a Saturday night right before close. The lady at the front counter was very helpful going over the menu. I ordered a Gyro Sandwich and a Chicken Souvlaki sandwich with an appetizer of hummus.

In ten minutes the food was cooked and boxed up and I was on my way home. The gyro sandwich was average and I thought it could have had more of the beef/lamb in it. The chicken Souvlaki sandwich was amazing. The chicken was tender and full of flavor. The hummus needed more flavor in my opinion but I am use to eating it with a lot of garlic so that could be why.

Overall service was great, food was average except for the chicken Souvlaki which I'd say you have to try and I would definitely return for. The pricing was what you expect but I would have liked to have other options than just a Greek salad for a side.

Place seemed clean at least from where I was but it was a bit outdated. I'm giving 4 stars but I would have rated it 3.5 if I could.

Overall Santorinis is a Local, friendly spot that will have you coming back due to the people that work there and to get your "must haves" over and over again.

Reviewed December 24, 2017 via mobile

We were disappointed with the cleanliness of this restaurant. While eating here several live roaches were on the wall and floor. Therefore, we didn't enjoy our meal. Can't comment on the food but the wait staff was OK. Really can't recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed December 13, 2017 via mobile

From the minute we walked in the service was extraordinary & well organized . We were part of a group of 24+ from New Bern NC .. the teAm of 2 worked do well together .. no confusion with ordering or delivering food it when it came to pay the bill ! The food was exceptional - my husband had gyro platter & I had Spanokopita with the fresher Greek salad ! We can’t wait to return ... it wAsTHAT good !

Reviewed November 1, 2017

We stopped for a mid-afternoon break overlooking the water. I had the Tuxedo cheesecake & my husband tried a couple of Greek beers. The desserts are supplied by the local bakery & were excellent. All the other food is made on site and we can't wait to go back and try it.

Reviewed August 29, 2017

We went for the Greek fare, they were out, but I was glad we stayed because the Cheesecake was amazing! How is a Greek Restaurant out of falafel & Greek coffee?