“Dinner”

Hwy 55 Burgers Shakes & Fries
Ranked #15 of 36 Restaurants in Swansboro
Reviewed April 10, 2014

burgers were great a great way to end the evening with friends and family. and the Mgrs reception was wonderful also

There are newer reviews for Hwy 55 Burgers Shakes & Fries

Reviewed March 23, 2014

Found a good burger, fries, and shake meal here in Swansboro. Excellent service too. The wait staff was really hospitable and didn't hurry us out even though we were there past closing. Thanks!

Reviewed March 9, 2014

I have been here on several different occasions and usually get a burger. Well. Last night I was there and… I read the menu! You can make your own "very custom" buyer here with out a lot of add ons! I had a Bacon cheeseburger and added (w/o add charge) grilled peppers/onions and mushrooms pickles and Jalepenos! They also had chili, coleslaw and things I can't remember available to create your personal masterpiece… I am getting hungry, might have to drive on down and make another!

Reviewed February 17, 2014

Hwy 55 use to be called Andy's and are located mainly in central and eastern NC. They all serve similar menus. We have eaten at many of these and they have all been very good. Food is always freshly prepared and hot. Their hot dogs, steak-n-cheese, shrimp po-boy, fries and onion rings have always been good at any of the facilities. If you are looking for a friendly and quick place to eat, then try one sometime.