“A definite hit!!”

Ranked #5 of 36 Restaurants in Swansboro
DeWitt, Michigan
“A definite hit!!”
Reviewed May 6, 2014

We dined here for dinner tonight and the service was superb, My husband had pastrami and I had the turkey ruben (w/pasta side), both were delicious, in fact so good my husband ordered a sandwich to go for his lunch tomorrow. You can dine in or out and the staff and cook were all very friendly.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank SharieN_13

“Church Street Irish Pub and Deli”
Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

Amazing place! Delicious food, great beer with a good selection. I will be back for sure and I would recommend it to anyone that comes into town.

Dallas, Texas
“Can't say it enough!!”
Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

This place is incredible. They have the sweetest staff, and amazing sandwiches. My husband and I have been eating here for over a year now, and we have brought everyone that comes into town for a visit. If you haven't been, go! You won't regret it!

• Visited March 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great lunch”
Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

Great lunch. Great selection of sandwiches and finger foods. Definitely worth going. Will not disappoint.

1 Thank Frank W
Poulsbo, Washington
“Great Lunch”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Stopped here for lunch. It was great. I had the special of the day. My friends had burgers. The food was wonderful. I do remember having the dessert. I also had a hard apple cider. It was great. The owner is a former Army parachutist.

• Visited March 2014