“We always eat here”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
maysville, nc
“We always eat here”
Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

Our family loves to eat here every chance we can get. We rarely eat pizza anywhere else because the quality of the food here is worth every bite. Our kids have visited this place since birth and our oldest is five now and youngest is two. Personally a fan of thin crust and they have the best and I am a hard person to please.

Jacksonville, North Carolina
“feels like im back in ny”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Its difficult to find great Italian food in N.C. look no more.The owners from Italy! Seatings limited but worth the wait.

Emerald Isle, North Carolina
“Worth the wait”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

It takes a while to get your food, but everything is homemade and amazing. Homemade Tiramisu is a must. I would buy stock in the bread. Best Italian around.

Visited August 2013
Greenville, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Disappointing meals”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

I have been going here for a few years and other than the service, I've never had much to complain about. However, my last visit(9/7/13) here was absolutely TERRIBLE! The pizza has always been one of my favorites, until this time. I got there and the owner was not there. There were 4 wait staff, but only one could take handle money transactions and knew anything about menu items? Two male wait staff just kind of hung out, and would make salads with prompts? The guy making the pizza seemed preoccupied with getting a phone call, and walked outside for it. The pizza I got was not fully cooked; however, a saw one customer's that looked over cooked? My wife got the special of the day "Chicken Gorgonzola, which was very bland and required seasoning. I got take out and ordered when I arrived. I was able to observe the service, or lack there of, for 45 min. Only the one wait staff appeared to know much about anything. I don't know what was going on that day, other than maybe the owner needs to be present to ensure the food/service is up to par.

NC
“Still awesome!”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

We just finished our yearly stay at Cedar Point, NC over the Labor Day weekend with our three children. We discovered this restaurant last trip in 2012, and made sure to visit again this year. So glad to see nothing has changed, still amazing food... especially the pizza! We ended up with the same waitress we had last year, she is such a sweetheart and so accommodating and helpful. They need to hold on to her, she is one of the nicest and best waitresses we have ever encountered.
We sat outside this time since the weather was not too hot. Good breeze and nice view of the White Oak river. We are so sad we wont be back till next Labor day, gonna miss that pizza!